Media discussion - 2024/25

I'm sure they only do that if there is a narrative to be made and, even then, comments are only made or edited in afterwards to fit that narrative. It has always been the biggest +/or best game +/or the greatest shock value that make it on first. So we would have been on first if we hadn't scored finishing 0-1, no matter how dull the game may have been. Lowly underdogs Brighton snatching a last minute winner against the world famous Cayman Islands FC (if only Gordon Smith could have done that in 1983) makes, in their eyes, the classic first game.
Gordon (and Smith must score) Smith.
Lived with that for 41 years. Nobody ever mentions the brilliant header for the first goal. I blame Whiteside for injuring Chris Ramsey and Steve Foster for returing for the replay.

That talksport clip this morning Jesus.

We’ve just won a football game and this guy is going on about how we can’t fill the etihad, how it was all tourists visiting the Real Madrid quarter final last year…

The level of vitriol is crazy
Were the hosts those two weirdos Rushden and Glendenning? The latter is so fucking strange, he's a proper cockwomble.

Kaveh Solekhol on SSN just now - “ I watched Manchester City last week at Chelsea and they are the best club side I have ever seen, iv seen Liverpool, Utd, Chelsea and Arsenal but the way City play, it’s the best football iv seen in my life”
That clueless clown never gets anything right. We're probably heading for a relegation battle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.