Media discussion - 2024/25

I see the Beckham PR machine has stepped in as usual and made the Sven tributes all about Beckham. The BBC happy to play along as ever. Does Beckham have no sense of decorum? Gets everywhere the self serving prick.
& Liverpool patting themselves on the back for allowing Sven to manage in a charity game at Anfield, a guy that’s done just about everything in the game & they want him to be remembered for managing Brookside reserves at the overhyped badly finished library.

& Liverpool patting themselves on the back for allowing Sven to manage in a charity game at Anfield, a guy that’s done just about everything in the game & they want him to be remembered for managing Brookside reserves at the overhyped badly finished library.
Sky Sports should have shown the goals we beat the rags with during the tribute. Instead they showed the dicking at Boro. As you say, they spent the rest wanking over him managing a glorified dipper friendly.

I'm waiting for the one of the WhatsApps wankers to claim the Oasis reunion is the club dodging FFP an all...

Sky Sports should have shown the goals we beat the rags with during the tribute. Instead they showed the dicking at Boro. As you say, they spent the rest wanking over him managing a glorified dipper friendly.

I'm waiting for the one of the WhatsApps wankers to claim the Oasis reunion is the club dodging FFP an all...

Imagine your doing a tribute & you show the low point…. Cunts!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.