Media discussion - 2024/25

I see the Beckham PR machine has stepped in as usual and made the Sven tributes all about Beckham. The BBC happy to play along as ever. Does Beckham have no sense of decorum? Gets everywhere the self serving prick.
A perennial media whore and nothing else. He’s still thinks he’s in with a chance of a knighthood.

it's about time someone said something. All fans want is a balanced panel, one representing each side and a neutral (not from a rival). I might watch it then (probably not though)

I don’t want that. I don’t want anybody ‘representing’ either side.

I just want ex professionals giving an expert and neutral view.

Anybody incapable of a degree of neutrality when their favourite team is playing, should be banned from working on their games.

Anybody incapable of a degree of neutrality when their favourite team is playing, should be banned from working on their games.
On the other side its funny when said team get non to favourable result and excuses pour out with tears in eyes

This.

However how much of "protecting the brand" is being used instead of pure sporting diligence? I'd argue quiet a lot.

it's about time someone said something. All fans want is a balanced panel, one representing each side and a neutral (not from a rival). I might watch it then (probably not though)
Only watch the match no pre, post or HT. The pundits, who I dont give a damn what they say, are there to pan out the time between adverts which, Im not interested in as well

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.