Media discussion - 2024/25

I don’t want that. I don’t want anybody ‘representing’ either side.

I just want ex professionals giving an expert and neutral view.

Anybody incapable of a degree of neutrality when their favourite team is playing, should be banned from working on their games.
fair enough. I'd find that very sterile though. The neutral person can provide that expert neutral view whilst the other two provide the biased comedy relief. Just better TV all round if you ask me

Spot the difference from BBC:
Manchester United have agreed a 50m euros (£42.29m) fee with Paris St-Germain for Uruguay midfielder Manuel Ugarte.

The deal also includes a potential for 10m euros (£8.46m) in additional payments.

(So basically its 60 million Euros but they have the headline figure and 1st paragraph as the cost before add ons)

Manchester City have signed Brazil winger Savinho from French side Troyes until 2029 in a deal worth 40m euros (£30.8m).

For us, they included all the add ons in the headline where the fee was 21 million + add ons. and they did not even bother mentioning the true fee and potential add ons in the story

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.