Media persecution of Raheem Sterling

I wonder if these people who want raheem sterling dropped from the England squad for having a tattoo of a gun, have banned there own children from watching mtv and other music channels. because most of the music on them is about guns and drugs.. I very much doubt it. Double standards.

I've seen the Finished tattoo....

It has on it....
Guns don't kill people papers do

It's something when the french press are defending sterling and calling british papers out as being twats

It's something when the french press are defending sterling and calling british papers out as being twats

Quite right too, its about time the PFA (who are meant to defend players) and City come out and make a stance. Its long overdue and pathetic neither have already.

This is clearly an attempt to get people in Liverpool buying their papers.

That's ultimately whats spurring this on.

They won't fall for it, they hate this rag and it's about the only thing I applaud them for.

Well done (seriously) to the FA who are fully supportive of Raz :
The Football Association has offered its support to Raheem Sterling after the England forward revealed a tattoo of a gun on his right leg.

The Manchester City player, 23, said the tattoo had a "deeper meaning"after criticism from anti-gun campaigners.

Sterling said on Instagram it reflected a vow to "never touch a gun" after his father was shot dead when he was a boy.

An FA spokesperson said: "We all support Sterling and acknowledge the honest and heartfelt account he gave."

The statement added: "He and the rest of the squad are focused solely on preparing for the forthcoming World Cup."

I wonder if these people who want raheem sterling dropped from the England squad for having a tattoo of a gun, have banned there own children from watching mtv and other music channels. because most of the music on them is about guns and drugs.. I very much doubt it. Double standards.
Rhianna has had a gun tattoo for years for example

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.