Media persecution of Raheem Sterling

The season after Euro 2016 he was booed virtually everywhere but Burnley was the worst. I was right next to their fans and it was racism pure and simple. It was a disgrace but none of it was reported in the media.

They booed him this year amd last, in fact they boo him every time, wankers

It all started with the horrid dipper fans followed by a quite bizarre situation where fans of other clubs were equally angry at him leaving Liverpool like it was the first time anyone has left another club before. The media caught on to this and here we are with Raz as public enemy number one.
I lay the blaim firmly at Brendan Rodgers door. His bullying of him and subsequent snide remarks in press conferences planted the seed. Wouldn't surprise me if he bullshitted jurnos to print shite about him.

I lay the blaim firmly at Brendan Rodgers door. His bullying of him and subsequent snide remarks in press conferences planted the seed. Wouldn't surprise me if he bullshitted jurnos to print shite about him.

Bodgers is at the correct club now with the fan base populated with religious fruit cakes and bigots

You are absolutely correct and I was just poking fun at the pathetic mentality of dippers really.

The press and social media , both of whom I have little regard for , have played a considerable and continued part in maintaining the treatment Sterling unfairly gets, but I maintain that the main and initial cause was the slapped arse ex -dipper players who were almost entirely responsible for the abuse directed at the player for having the temerity to want to leave.

Clinging on to the reflected glory of the past achievements of the club is what brought about the ridiculous and hysterical abuse imo , and since then many more brainless fuckwits have jumped on board that ship.

Don’t under estimate how much influence Brendan Rodgers had in this also.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.