Media persecution of Raheem Sterling

Raz left out of the BBC Sport select your own team app, no surprises who has been shoe-horned in by the haters 'Rashford'

People have screamed for Southgate to make this change - when he actually gave rashford his chance against Belgium and he failed

I will be supporting all our boys this evening, but I will be cheering on Raz to run the back line of Croatia all over the place

Just read this as well - what a briliant article and the comments section is great reading. The same points raised in this article are similar to the ones I raised with the rag twat who was calling Raz a cnut all over FB.

I have a lovely little picture waiting for all the hates should Raz go on and add the goals to his performances

Last edited:
That's what I was asking, would he have done that without the press incitement. And I dont think he would have. There are plenty of other black famous people he could have attacked. Why Sterling?

Do you think that racist attack was totally uninspired by the gutter press?

Yes.

God, Buddha , Allah, Krishna,please make Sterling score the winning goal for England against Croatia in the 2018 World Cup on the 11/07/18.
( I had to word it in such specific terms because if I’d have just asked for Sterling to score, they’d have conspired to make him score an own goal in the final minute)

The media started attacking Raz and social media has latched on to it. Rags, Dippers and scoused ending me the same meme of being proud of England with "Not You" written on the picture of Sterling.
He got the same treatment in the euros was all Raheems fault according to them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.