Media persecution of Raheem Sterling

The media are in the whole a bunch of ignorant wankers who think that picking on Raz is fair because he earns a decent wage and left the dippers to join City.
I absolutely love it when we sing that Raheem Sterling he's top of the league song., because it lets Raz know that we appreciate him and that regardless of what the fucking media say he's made the right decision to move.

Is there some' latent' reason the mirror have this campaign?
I was going to list a number of high profile English players that are never reported on negatively but some would have thought there was an agenda behind it,

Someone in authority should take a long hard look and word with the sleaze bag press such as the mirror .

I was going to list a number of high profile English players that are never reported on negatively but some would have thought there was an agenda behind it,

Someone in authority should take a long hard look and word with the sleaze bag press such as the mirror .
They think it'll make fans of the old top 4 like them. Opinion seems to have changed in that regard though, people are sick of it.

the sun are actually worse,trying to get dippers on side i assume that is

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.