Media persecution of Raheem Sterling

If he went abroad they wouldn’t care, it’s only because he left the media’s darling club and dared to move to a better team in England. Honestly though, if he was white I doubt he’d get this same level of abuse. People can disagree but I honestly believe that.

I blame Bodgers and his bullying of Raz via the media when he was leaving. His complicit media pals followed his lead.

The media are in the whole a bunch of ignorant wankers who think that picking on Raz is fair because he earns a decent wage and left the dippers to join City.
I absolutely love it when we sing that Raheem Sterling he's top of the league song., because it lets Raz know that we appreciate him and that regardless of what the fucking media say he's made the right decision to move.
He deserves a better fucking chant than that rubbish to show we appreciate him. One of the worst songs we’ve got

I think Raheem should wear a “WHY ALWAYS ME?” t-shirt under his top for the next time he scores

This demonstrates the issue with our media.
Its known as casual racism and there are certain other prominent people who suffer the same thing, that is, a black person will recieve more negative press than a white person but many find that difficult to accept.
Put another way, if boris johnson was black would he be known as a loveable bumbling cad ir a dangerous right wing incompetent fool?
Of all the players to lift that league trophy i look forward to seeing raz do it nore than any other, also hope he keeps acting with class and dignity.

If he went abroad they wouldn’t care, it’s only because he left the media’s darling club and dared to move to a better team in England. Honestly though, if he was white I doubt he’d get this same level of abuse. People can disagree but I honestly believe that.
Absolutely this ..they are scumbags who should be taken to task over it ..

This demonstrates the issue with our media.
Its known as casual racism and there are certain other prominent people who suffer the same thing, that is, a black person will recieve more negative press than a white person but many find that difficult to accept.
Put another way, if boris johnson was black would he be known as a loveable bumbling cad ir a dangerous right wing incompetent fool?
Of all the players to lift that league trophy i look forward to seeing raz do it nore than any other, also hope he keeps acting with class and dignity.
No, the Left Wing press call him out as an idiot, the Right Wing press call him the loveable rogue - nothing to do with colour, everything to do with politics.

As for Sterling, it has nothing to do with his colour and everything, absolutely everything, to do with the pundits, and the sports media, being choc full of fucking red dippers. He dared to leave them for the oil rich little Manchester club with no history, who have come along and broken up the little clique.

They can keep it up if they like, it's Raheem's fuel. Same as the general bias against City in the media, i'd imagine pep is playing video's of some of the shite punditry from Andy Gray etc in the dressing room before they go out and play. Jeeez it'd inspire me

No, the Left Wing press call him out as an idiot, the Right Wing press call him the loveable rogue - nothing to do with colour, everything to do with politics.

As for Sterling, it has nothing to do with his colour and everything, absolutely everything, to do with the pundits, and the sports media, being choc full of fucking red dippers. He dared to leave them for the oil rich little Manchester club with no history, who have come along and broken up the little clique.
We'll agree to disagree. I think it has a lot to do with colour as well as the red dipper press influence, i dont see the same happening to Milner, van dijk, van persie etc, all of whom pushed for a move more agressively than raheem.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.