Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frankly if you read the scum and or listen to talkshite then I am concerned about you. Just ignore the wankers. If people stopped buying, listening or clicking on they would soon change or hopefully fold for good.

Out of the 3 million talksport listeners 4 million sun readers I'd expect the % of blues is tiny and wouldn't affect their ratings at all so they wouldn't give a shit if we all fucked them off, their aim is to appease the rag/dipper hoards so a negative story about us will have the aforementioned rag/dipper ****s nodding sagely at how City is ruining football, while they continue to suck on the stump of rag/dipper cock their ratings will stay high, all we as Blues can do is carry on pointing out their shite in the hope that the rest of the football world sees it for what it is

And someone on there saying that Jackson is a Forest fan. Riiight.
Daniel Taylor is a Forest fan. Jamie Jackson is a Utd fan.

Most journalists can be objective, and the Guardian's football staff predict City to finish 1st, but obviously Jame Jackson does not share that opinion. Quite a hostile write-up of Guardiola's management

Talksport rely on saying something stupid so you'll give them free advertising by writing about them.

A thread about them in the general section is exactly what they want.

Talksport rely on saying something stupid so you'll give them free advertising by writing about them.

A thread about them in the general section is exactly what they want.
I suspect they pay very little attention to posts on message boards. It has very little impact on them.

Daniel Taylor is a Forest fan. Jamie Jackson is a Utd fan.

Most journalists can be objective, and the Guardian's football staff predict City to finish 1st, but obviously Jame Jackson does not share that opinion. Quite a hostile write-up of Guardiola's management

It's a shame he's blocked me on twitter else I'd have called the Cnut out on this.

I suspect they pay very little attention to posts on message boards. It has very little impact on them.

Wasn't the point I was making. Talking about them gives them free publicity, so more people tune in to hear the shit they say.

Wasn't the point I was making. Talking about them gives them free publicity, so more people tune in to hear the shit they say.
I don't think they do. I've never read one of these threads and thought "oh, I'll go and have a listen". More likely to do that if I hear of a paper or other form of media putting out quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.