Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Less than an hour after us lifting the most famous/watched league trophy in world football, the Beeb deem it only the 6th most important thing, inoluding a 24 hour old story about Ferguson.

They really don't like us, but we're not going away.

Do you ever think your own bias may impact on your judgement also?

I do agree though but United and Pool would probably get more coverage though and as papers are business concerns that is pretty obvious.

Do you think its fair we get more coverage than the likes of Huddersfield/Burnley/Bournemouth etc or does that ‘bias’ not bother you?

Absolutely, Frank. As soon as i saw a sky blue shirt way back I've developed bias into an art form!

The coverage should be based on certain criteria. The higher up the league, the more yer should get; the better the football the more you should get. The greater the entertainment the more you should get. On the basis of what Huddersfield did this afternoon, their media coverage should be confined to a trailer about Dunkirk, or for much of the second half it would be better off with the BBC Rugby section as they seemed to be trying to find touch more than finding one of their own players. I wonder how many Championship fans would see that Huddersfield performance and say that their team produces a more merchantable product. It's a pity Huddersfield didn't get what they deserved - sweet fanny eff all!

As for MCFC it seems to me that the better we play, the more points we amass, the more goals we score, the further down the coverage we go!

Less than an hour after us lifting the most famous/watched league trophy in world football, the Beeb deem it only the 6th most important thing, inoluding a 24 hour old story about Ferguson.

They really don't like us, but we're not going away.

The BBC headline I saw stated that Huddersfield grabbed a massive point at Man City! Our home game, title presented but the focus is on our opponents. I'm not surprised one jot with the BBC.

Reading the comments on the bbc site, it is quite amusing that they are so indifferent to us and our achievements that they feel the need to make the effort to tell us.
Couldn’t be that they are green with envy, could it?

Is anyone else watching the ‘Inside the Mind of Kevin De Bruyne’ special on NBCSN?

First and foremost, NBCSN’s coverage is has to be the best (and most balanced) in the world.

And this special is brilliant; Kevin seems a really sound, incredibly driven, intelligent man.

We are very fortunate to have him, hopefully for years to come.

Is anyone else watching the ‘Inside the Mind of Kevin De Bruyne’ special on NBCSN?

First and foremost, NBCSN’s coverage is has to be the best (and most balanced) in the world.

And this special is brilliant; Kevin seems a really sound, incredibly driven, intelligent man.

We are very fortunate to have him, hopefully for years to come.

He's a mercenary and you know it.

He's a mercenary and you know it.
Hes also a £60M reject according to The Mirror
feabfd2e3d26a9e4877627cdc8fbf5ac.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.