Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Life really is shit!

I appreciate Redknapp was pretty decent at football.

But f*** me, how he's earning a living as a pundit and columnist is beyond me.

To be fair it is the Daily Fail, so you wouldn't expect anything else.

As per, no link.

Manchester City's defenders are too weak and can't be taken seriously... they need to sign Virgil van Dijk to come top, says Jamie Redknapp

Read more: No!
He was shite.

Just watched something that to me proves there is a media bias rather than just bad journalism.

On TSN here in Canada there has been an hour long program looking forward to the new Premier League season. As part of looking at each club an ex player or the Manager has been interviewed with the ex player giving their opinion about the season ahead.

So for Aresnal it was NIgel Winterburn. Chelasea had Eidur Gudjohnnson, (sp?), Nrewcastle was Martin Hardy who is the fat waiters biographer. The were also saying how good the little piss pot Chickito will be for West Ham as he has the best goals per min ration when he played for the scum.

So after all this love in. Who do you thing we get to revue us?

Nope.

Sam Lee from goal.com - very fair, In essence said we as fans got a bit carried away by Pep's appointment but he's the best manager going and lets see what happens now he's got his own squad.

And this is where is gets hinky.

Peter Schmeichel
Owen Hargreaves
Phil Neville

Those were the contributors. To make it worse, ya know the box the comes on your screen to identify the person speaking? Well next to that was another one with "Won 5 Premier League titles with Manchester United" or similar for all 3 of them.

It was made it more interesting as none of the London or Merseyside clubs has the same pundits reporting on both/all clubs in the same city.

Hopefully @Barcon has seen this as well and it's not just me.

Saw the same thing in Portugal.

With the change of thread title I'm guessing we no longer believe in any bias?

Or Frank has become a mod..

I think most of us are discussing why the media behave that way rather than whether it happens or not although examples happen daily.
Reasons still the same ranging from purely commercial to more sinister dislike of City or its owner by journos and or their owners.

Where would you put her on a scale of one to ten?
7ace2befea01ef7bd4dbc87a7df75728--period-remedies-fibromyalgia-pain.jpg
The colours used on this graph are spot on.

With the change of thread title I'm guessing we no longer believe in any bias?

Or Frank has become a mod..

I knew eventually the strength of my convictions and persuasive arguments would prevail.

No more mention of an agenda or I will have to use the ban hammer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.