Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's got to be a Rag working at Mediacity who is doing this. There is no way BBC Sport or the Managers there would allow this. Either the person doing this is very confident of their position and job, or they are constantly taking a chance. Or it could be more than one person doing this. Doing something as blatant as that shows utter confidence or total disgregard. Think this should be emailed to the club. If they needed any more proof about what is going on at Mediacity, this is it.
sick of saying it but ban them. ban all haters from our club. we don't want favouritism, we are not that needy, some are but we are not, we just want a fair whack at how our club is reported on. not a lot to ask.

sick of saying it but ban them. ban all haters from our club. we don't want favouritism, we are not that needy, some are but we are not, we just want a fair whack at how our club is reported on. not a lot to ask.

First and for most we need to win. Then we ban them, when they need us the most we should teach them that lesson.

Here's this morning's classic....

SSN having a debate on "Does the Premier League have any truly world class strikers?"

So on the hour as they start the reel, as the lady in the studio gives the title, the video runs with goals scored by 3 strikers in the Prem......

You guessed it, "Lukaku first, then Morata, then Kane"

End of video reel.

You really couldn't fucking make it up.

edit....what made me laugh more than anything was that I predicted to myself as it started that it wouldn't include Sergio, haha.

Here's this morning's classic....

SSN having a debate on "Does the Premier League have any truly world class strikers?"

So on the hour as they start the reel, as the lady in the studio gives the title, the video runs with goals scored by 3 strikers in the Prem......

You guessed it, "Lukaku first, then Morata, then Kane"

End of video reel.

You really couldn't fucking make it up.

edit....what made me laugh more than anything was that I predicted to myself as it started that it wouldn't include Sergio, haha.

That's on the back of Henry saying that Aguero is the Prem's only world class striker on Sky last night

I have a family friend who is a rabid rag, with a borderline autistic knowledge of all things rag, to the extent he's done TV quizzes on the subject. Fair play to the fella, he supported then through their site Ness

Yup, tweeted it out not long ago.

We are used to fantasy football during the pre season friendlies but they are even deluding themselves now with the reality of the PL table. If this is to give United a sense of achievement it says little of their intelligence or their perception of the intelligence of their whole webpage viewers irrespective of their club allegiance.

It seems to me that in a previous post I tongue in cheek suggested that City are now along with Barce, RM and PSG seen as the ''what else do you expect'' teams ie unless we do not win by a substantial margin we are not news.
Perhaps we should start to bask in the fact that we appear to be ''In a League of our own'' at least as far as the PL is concerned.

I wonder how long before the bookies will see opportunity and start a ''PL without City'' set of odds ?
This inaccurate table may in fact boomerang on the BBC, in fact I would be insulted if I was a United fan that my team had been written off as winners of the PL so early in the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.