Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had to miss the game tonight as I got the wrong night(!) and realised too late. I ended up having to listen to the commentary on Radio 5. Now I have always found much of the paranoia about media bias and commentary to be ridiculous. Not any more.

The co-commentator seemed to completely focus on one team. There was a bit of tokenism “they are a good side” but in the main he seemed desperate for the ball to go in the net. To cap it all off, when they scored their penalty, he actually cheered. Not a little one, but a full blown fucking bellow in the background.

Trevor Sinclair, you are a disgrace to your profession.

Had to miss the game tonight as I got the wrong night(!) and realised too late. I ended up having to listen to the commentary on Radio 5. Now I have always found much of the paranoia about media bias and commentary to be ridiculous. Not any more.

The co-commentator seemed to completely focus on one team. There was a bit of tokenism “they are a good side” but in the main he seemed desperate for the ball to go in the net. To cap it all off, when they scored their penalty, he actually cheered. Not a little one, but a full blown fucking bellow in the background.

Haha...I see what you did there. Very good.

I think it's fair to say, he's heavily outnumbered.

I meant to post this yesterday.

I was listening to the sports update on Sty news and the item about Kylian Mbappe winning the Golden Boy was brought up.

The presenter then went on to say, among the others on the list were Rashford of the rags and Ousmane Dembélé from Barcelona.

Not a fucking mention of Gabriel!

I meant to post this yesterday.

I was listening to the sports update on Sty news and the item about Kylian Mbappe winning the Golden Boy was brought up.

The presenter then went on to say, among the others on the list were Rashford of the rags and Ousmane Dembélé from Barcelona.

Not a fucking mention of Gabriel!

As a matter of interest have you read the previous pages which perhaps explains why ? If you haven't i will summarise. Last week the short list, the final three was published, it was Mbappe, Dembele and Jesus. Someone at Brown Envelope Central realised there had been a serious error and on Monday the fianl three was re published with Rashford replacing Jesus. I kid you not.

Listening to Sinclair last night was brilliant. Didn’t even try and hide the fact he was supporting City. Referring to City as “we” and wolves as “them”. Good lad Trev.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.