Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alan McInally appeared to be happy to let his feelings show on Sky Sports News yesterday. He was covering the City Wolves game & began by making a comment about Bernado Silva diving - "of course". At various stages of the game yesterday you could hear him shouting "Go on my son!" as a Wolves player was one on one with Bravo. He must have been gutted at the end.

Alan McInally appeared to be happy to let his feelings show on Sky Sports News yesterday. He was covering the City Wolves game & began by making a comment about Bernado Silva diving - "of course". At various stages of the game yesterday you could hear him shouting "Go on my son!" as a Wolves player was one on one with Bravo. He must have been gutted at the end.

Take a bow Sean Dyche.

Was just about to post about this. Couldn't go last night so had it on radio Manchester (Andy Buckley isn't anywhere near as good as I remember!) while watching Sly Sports news so I could watch the highlight just after it happened.

Radio was bit ahead of TV so I was slightly ahead of McInally, was no surprise that any time they went close he would a few seconds later start screeching.

For the chance you speak of, where Wolves player is clean through and runs 40 or 50 yards with the ball, the radio was at Oldham listening to their last-minute winner, so I had no idea what was going on at Etihad, apart from hearing McInally screaming at the top of his voice "go on son, go on son." I turned round to the Mrs and said "sounds like Wolves on the attack then"

It really hacked me off. I understand "neutrals" backing the underdog, I do it too, but shouting "go on son" over and over is a totally different thing, he was clearly not neutral. It's even worse than
Tyler screaming "Yeeessss" when the rags score.

I switched off at that point and just listened to the radio. I hope people in the media read this thread, it certainly wouldn't surprise me, and realise all they are doing with this biased sh*te is alienating customers. I cancelled my BT sport subscription because of their coverage of us, I'm close to doing the same with Sly, I boycott numerous papers and media outlets, they are saving me a fortune!

So thanks d*ckheads like Alan McInally, you are doing me a favour!

So it's ok that Sinclair was pro-City to the point of cheerleader on the radio but McInally wanted the underdog to win on Sky? Really?

Some of these complaints are crazy.

So it's ok that Sinclair was pro-City to the point of cheerleader on the radio but McInally wanted the underdog to win on Sky? Really?

Some of these complaints are crazy.
does Mcinally have any association with Wolves, not so sure thought he was more a Villa man, If it had of been Murray the goal keeper, who happens to be a decent pundit, who played for Wolves then it wouldn't be a problem.

You miss my point deliberately Henkman.

I'm pretty sure Trevor Sinclair is an ex-City player, born in Moss Side and a City fan.
What does Alan McInally have to do with Wolves?

I didn't listen to Sinclair last night, was he shouting "go on, go on" every time we had a chance? If he did I do not agree with that either.

The point about Sinclair shouting for us is that it is so so unusual. Every broadcast commentary I get is 100% pulling for our opposition, no matter chumps league, PL or cups.

Last night I got a USA stream with English commentators ( not yanks ) and the noisy unashamed shouting for Wolves was sickbag stuff.

You miss my point deliberately Henkman.

I'm pretty sure Trevor Sinclair is an ex-City player, born in Moss Side and a City fan.
What does Alan McInally have to do with Wolves?

I didn't listen to Sinclair last night, was he shouting "go on, go on" every time we had a chance? If he did I do not agree with that either.

No, I don't miss your point, I don't see your point. When Bradford beat Chelsea in the FA Cup I remember the pundits going berserk about it. Of course they were, the underdog was turning over a leading team. So "Go on, go on" is EXACTLY what I would expect any and every neutral who loves football to be shouting. Every single time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.