Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've not seen the tackle on KdB but even Paul Hayward in the DT this morning describes it as a 'knee high chop'! I think that because the phrase 'knee high chop' didn't register with Jonny Moss he let it go. Any forceful tackle above the height of the turf has always needed a thorough good looking at despite what the Whistling Wanker might decide on the moment. The FArce seem to be more than happy with the current state of affairs!

MOTD got it right mind and showed how Walker bossed him.

This headine from the Mail made me puke. Wilfried Zaha gave Pep Guardiola his biggest fright of the season... he had the better of Manchester City's defence from first whistle to last
Zaha was so ineffectual he switched wings because walker had him for toast in the second half.

Zaha was so ineffectual he switched wings because walker had him for toast in the second half.

Thing is Hodgson isn’t daft Managala was our weak link why he didn’t put Zaha in him from the start I don’t know he would ripped him to but every time.

Thing is Hodgson isn’t daft Managala was our weak link why he didn’t put Zaha in him from the start I don’t know he would ripped him to but every time.
Even a useless pundit like McManaman on the BT commentary spent most of the 2nd half making the point about Zaha switching wings to be more effective.

Even a useless pundit like McManaman on the BT commentary spent most of the 2nd half making the point about Zaha switching wings to be more effective.

Had a rethink on why Hodgson would have Zaha on the Walker side maybe it’s to stop walker so they cancel each other out maybe?

So , are the assaults on our players & a fucking cheating dive getting swept under the carpet again ?

So , are the assaults on our players & a fucking cheating dive getting swept under the carpet again ?
Didn’t see motm2 last night, but was wondering if danny no brains no personality murphy might have highlighted the serious assaults that had taken place on our players since he had recommended fouling us as a tactic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.