Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.skysports.com/podcasts/the-debate

The best from 2017 awards - Andy Townsend, Craig Bellamy and Gordon Strachan

No normal Sky editorial bias here - very pro-City. Fair to say Townsend and Bellamy are loving City and even Strachan got in on the act as well.

Player of 2017 - KDB (strachan)
Goal of Year - KDB at Chelsea (Townsend)
Moment of the Year - Ederson for his 75 yard ping against Spurs (Townsend) , City winning at Old Trafford (Bellamy)
Manager of the Year - Guardiola ( Townsend and Bellamy)

Great listen or watch...

Having read a few match reports it appears the general consensus is Zaha gave us a bit of a runaround yesterday , all i can remember of Zaha is bouncing off Walker at every opportunity and asking for a free kick , not once did i see him create a chance or even cross a decent ball into the box , his only positive contribution was his cheating swan dive for the penalty , Leroy had an off day but was still more effective than the Palace man. If Zaha doesnt get a ban for his dive then the new rules are a sham , but unfortunately the media have their darling teams , managers and players and Zaha will get away with it.

Interesting that on Sky news the sports segment that Wenger is moaning about pens/refs, the mini report on our game shows the Sterling/Zaha 'foul', save and foul on KBD but just makes the comment about Eddie saving us.

You'd think there was no controversy, nothing for Moss to answer etc..

Having read a few match reports it appears the general consensus is Zaha gave us a bit of a runaround yesterday , all i can remember of Zaha is bouncing off Walker at every opportunity and asking for a free kick , not once did i see him create a chance or even cross a decent ball into the box , his only positive contribution was his cheating swan dive for the penalty , Leroy had an off day but was still more effective than the Palace man. If Zaha doesnt get a ban for his dive then the new rules are a sham , but unfortunately the media have their darling teams , managers and players and Zaha will get away with it.

MOTD got it right mind and showed how Walker bossed him.

This headine from the Mail made me puke. Wilfried Zaha gave Pep Guardiola his biggest fright of the season... he had the better of Manchester City's defence from first whistle to last

Agree Zaha needs a ban for that farcial dive and the ref needs sacking for falling for that feeble attempt of game cheating from him, amongst other shocking errors he made

Shite player from a shite club with shite history !

MOTD got it right mind and showed how Walker bossed him.

This headine from the Mail made me puke. Wilfried Zaha gave Pep Guardiola his biggest fright of the season... he had the better of Manchester City's defence from first whistle to last

What a total crock of shite from that reporter.....walker bossed the diving git all game which is why he had to switch wings late on. He got in a few times afterwards just winning corners but the other was the blatant cheating trying to win the game for them with the dive.

He was also falling at every opportunity against walker

Moss needs a snack around the chops for pretending to be a doctor and telling Jesus he was faking it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...s-Sutton-Wilfried-Zaha-dive-worst-season.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.