Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watched Sky debate with Craig Bellamy, Gordon Strachan and Andy Townsend. Bit of a City wankfest. Player of 2017 - Debruyne, Goal of the season - Debruyne v Chelsea and moment of the season choose from our win at OT or Ederson's pass to Sterling. Not a single mention of Rashford oddly enough. Clearly men of taste.

And he's a prize prick.

And he's also a long-time City fan.

True.

Best goal I ever saw scored against City was by Saunders at the old Baseball Ground.

Their goalkeeper cleared it upfield (might even have been Peter Shilton? ) and Saunders hit it first time on the volley from about 30 yards across his body and gave Coton no chance.

Certainly not as painful as going back there and seeing Paul Goddard hit a hat-trick a year later when we got hammered 6-0.

Last edited:
Watching Sky sports news and find it amazing that Danny Mills can be considered an expert commentator. But more surprisingly the credit that comes up to identify him says Man City 2004 to 2009! Cheeky sod, he was useless for 2 years got shipped out on loan to rob his wages of us for 3 years and now has the audacity to suggest he was with us for 5 years.

True.

Best goal I ever saw scored against City was by Saunders at the old Baseball Ground.

Their goalkeeper cleared it upfield (might even have been Peter Shilton? ) and Saunders hit it first time on the volley from about 30 yards across his body and gave Coton no chance.

Certainly not as painful as going back there and seeing Paul Goddard hit a hat-trick a year later when we got hammered 6-0.

Is he really a City fan, I'm surprised at that.

I was there an absolute screamer
True.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.