Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
They all miss the fucking point. It’s not that they can’t play 4 games in 11 days or whatever they have to do, it’s that the standard suffers for fucks sake. Most of the games played during this period have been shite due to knackered players.

Saunders is a fuckwit, he makes Brazil sound intelligent, almost.

A typical example of why four games in eleven days doesn't work is Stoke City

Won one, drew one, then went to Chelsea and threw the match because they were focusing on the next game vs Newcastle
That is not fair on Stoke City supporters, or in fact Chelsea supporters who like ourselves would rather see a competitive game than pay hard earned for a procession

Mark Hughes in his interview following said procession even said it himself "
"We've got to go again on Monday so we had to protect a number of players. I take responsibility for this, it was my decision. But the feeling is we're in better shape for Monday - if we win that, we've had a decent Christmas period."

Everything you need to know about Dean Saunders is in this article

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/sep/07/brian-clough-dean-saunders-nottingham-forest

He's a scumbag, and clearly didn't even pay attention to the footballing world last week or he'd have noticed English manager Alan Pardew make an official complaint to the premier league, empty seats at most stadiums, and supporters groups unhappy at away fans having to travel ridiculous distances for late kickoffs.

A typical example of why four games in eleven days doesn't work is Stoke City

Won one, drew one, then went to Chelsea and threw the match because they were focusing on the next game vs Newcastle
That is not fair on Stoke City supporters, or in fact Chelsea supporters who like ourselves would rather see a competitive game than pay hard earned for a procession

Mark Hughes in his interview following said procession even said it himself "
"We've got to go again on Monday so we had to protect a number of players. I take responsibility for this, it was my decision. But the feeling is we're in better shape for Monday - if we win that, we've had a decent Christmas period."

Indeed, nor was it fair on West Brom who had two games in three days and had to play West Ham who had had the best part of a week off. Even Moyes said that was unfair, and that while they had to play Tuesday and Thursday, at least Spurs were in the same boat.

Since when did the Premier League belong to Dean Saunders? He's Welsh for a start and he's never managed a game in it has he? Yet he keeps banging on about "our league"

And he's a prize prick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.