Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andy Jacobs, very bitter towards us. He seems to have forgotten Chelsea would have won sweet fa without their owner.

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this, if so I apologise, but there is an excellent article in next week's Radio Times by Simon Barnes. Fulsome praise for us and especially KDB.

It didn't mention money or oil once!!!

Next weeks radio times? Did it have this weeks lottery numbers in it?

This was deemed to be 'Breaking News' on the BBC Sports website
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42820032
Pathetic really how simply Maureen can say 'Alexis Sanchez has moved from a "fantastic club to a giant club" after joining Manchester United from Arsenal' and it's breaking news!
Sums up BBC Sport as rag central.

To be fair, even my rag workmate said WTF when he saw that breaking news.

MUEN regurgitating a SUN report that City looking to swap Kun for Griezman.
ESPN - Mou accusing Pep of sour grapes over Sanchez decision to join them.

They will publish anything to try to generate sales / views to stir up aggro against City.

Yes Chelsea pay higher wages than us and always have done. Just more fake news I'm afraid. What concerns me about these sort of stories is that no one challenges what people like Conte says. Arsene Wenger makes comments about financial doping but his club has even wealthier owners than Abramovich and the sixth highest revenues in world football. Again no one challenges it. Most of our sports media is truly sub-standard.
Substandard isn't the word I would have used.

how was the tardis?
Larger inside than it appeared outside! Wearing well. :-)

Next weeks radio times? Did it have this weeks lottery numbers in it?

I have the Radio Times for the following week delivered on the Tuesday of the previous week. It enables me to plan my recordings accordingly. Unfortunately I don’t get the lottery numbers. :-)

Haven't Chelsea got a bigger wage bill than us?

£244m for us. £256m for Chelsea as of last season. Not to mention that both first team squads have added £200m or near as dam it this season.
It's total bullshit, as pointed out, why is this not questioned.

It was us & PSG in the summer, PSG spending £200m on one player, us spending less on one player than Chelsea, United, Arsenal & Liverpool.

It gets boring.

Andy Jacobs, very bitter towards us. He seems to have forgotten Chelsea would have won sweet fa without their owner.

Call in, tell him.

Chelsea.

Drinkwater, Rudiger, Zapacosta, Bakayoko, Barkley, Morratta, cost circa £200m.

City,

Ederson, Walker, Danilo, Mendy, Bernardo. Cost circa £200m.

I would imagine wages are similar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.