Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only way to make these impartial reporters and commentators eat their words is to start winning champions leagues...

The only way to make these impartial reporters and commentators eat their words is to start winning champions leagues...
they will simply raise the bar ie `come back when you have won it 3 times`. city have never had a team capable of winning the cup even this year Psg look good with their 400 million pound strikers , Look back at who the last 3 english winners of the champions league played all the way to the finals and you will know why we have not won it yet,

they will simply raise the bar ie `come back when you have won it 3 times`. city have never had a team capable of winning the cup even this year Psg look good with their 400 million pound strikers , Look back at who the last 3 english winners of the champions league played all the way to the finals and you will know why we have not won it yet,

Exactly.

If and when we win anything it will always be framed in a poor light, how many times have you won it? It was a poor competition anyway and with the money you've spent etc, etc.

Exactly.

If and when we win anything it will always be framed in a poor light, how many times have you won it? It was a poor competition anyway and with the money you've spent etc, etc.

This season and the way we have played has been framed in anything but a poor light. We have been lauded continuously for our play and being talked about as one of, if not the greatest side of all time, even though we have not won anything yet.

Not sure why were always trying to run the coverage down we get on this forum rather than enjoy all the plaudits being written about us.[/QUOTE]

Exactly.

It's a cross we have to bear sadly, the vested interest of a ruthless fake-news factory like sky is always going to be as negative as possible. What we are doing on the pitch though is gaining credibility among the legions of neutrals not blinded by loyalty to yesterdays news. We are the most entertaining, most adventurous team in England by miles, carry on like this and the sneers and slurs will look ever more like biased and inaccurate sour grapes. The rags and dipper obsessed media are fighting a losing battle, though they wont give up, but as long as we stick to the blueprint as scripted by Pep and CFG the future is ours.

Exactly.

Red Caf seem to think we have the press in our pocket. The fawing over Pep has never been seen before in top flight football.

Red Caf seem to think we have the press in our pocket. The fawing over Pep has never been seen before in top flight football.
WTF......the exact opposite. The media are desperate for pep to fail.

I have wasted too much time, too much money and too much emotional energy watching football for last 45 years from conference to premier league.

I can easily acknowledge this Man city side plays the best football I have ever, EVER seen.......why can't the rag media !

When the rags were sponsored by Audi I was in the process of buying a Merc (a used one) from Mercedes Macclesfield and I asked the salesman if any footballers came in with Prestbury being just round the corner
The guy wasn't a football fan as he told me that Wayne Brown (obviously meant Wes Brown) had been in recently and had done a deal for two cars and with Audi sponsoring the rags, Mercedes were desperate to get him seen in their vehicles. So Wes got a Merc SL500 for himself and an SLK for his Mum, both at £199 per month

As for the Chevy's, I do believe there's a car park full of them that the rag players refuse to drive
When the Rags 1st got sponsored by Chevrolet all the 1st team players and coaches got to choose a Chevrolet car the majority went for the sporty type one that's in the transformers movies don't know what it's called but that's what they all got....the thing was the cars were all left hand drive and at Carrington the buzzer for the security gate is on the right as you drive up this meant any player using this enterance had to get out off his car and press the buzzer to get in, this obviously became a pain so the car park at Carrington ended up looking like a Chevrolet car show room as each player and coach started to leave them and go back to their own car

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.