Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched the game on Sky (other usual feeds weren't showing it, and I couldn't be arsed searching). Tyler couldn't have sounded more pissed off if he tried. Every goal that went in was a dagger in Ratboy's heart (if he had one). After the third, he concentrated on Arsenal's weaknesses, rather than our achievements. Prick.

Contrast this to the highlights on Channel 5. Murray and the commentator were balanced. Co-commentary from Hartson was spot on. Rightly critical of his former club, yet praiseworthy of us. Aftermatch analysis from Hartson and the Goat was great, too, without being to gushy. Well done to all.

Oh, and on Radio Manchester's sports desks, this morning, they played Jack Dearden's "commentary" for each goal. Somebody take the mic of him, FFS. He doesn't need one...

a) because he SHOUTS. You could probably hear him back in Manchester, and
b) he's SHITE, and shouldn't have the "gig" anyway. The fella is a fool, when he's doing rugby commentarys. Why should City fans put up with a Bolton fan commentating on City games. Shitty end of the stick.

Poisonous little piece in the Express about how only a few of our fans turned up to see the team arrive back at Manchester airport this morning, how the players were made to feel foolish as a result of this. Cba posting a link, if you want to read it, go on Newsnow.
Bunch of sad ****s the media....if only they highlighted the civic reception crowds when we flooded town...but no, why am I not surprised.

Listened to 5live and Ian wright, Steve Claridge, John Cross and the presenterwhos name dont know, couldnt speak highly enougb of us praising everyone from Pep, Kompany and Silva through to Sane. John Cross even admitted it was a stain on his profession that Aguero had never been recognised by them. Saying he is embarrassed that he voted for Scott Parker back in the day. Lovely listen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.