Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
a) because he SHOUTS. You could probably hear him back in Manchester, and
b) he's SHITE, and shouldn't have the "gig" anyway. The fella is a fool, when he's doing rugby commentarys. Why should City fans put up with a Bolton fan commentating on City games. Shitty end of the stick.

Could not agree more, I contacted GMR yesterday they said Andy Buckley would be back next week Thank God

In their clamour to support anyone but City it feels like the dinosaur media are getting behind Liverpool, I think a taste of things to come over next seasons.. Apparently Liverpool are more exciting to watch than City (With some experts anyway!).

https://talksport.com/football/most...eague-season-talksport-writers-have-their-say

The media would like anyone to challenge City and Liverpool seem best placed,Utd have proven they cant do it, chelsea and spurs too!! The media backlash against Wenger is a direct result of the media pundits being fucked off that Arsenal didnt even challenge City, amazing how far the hatred of City goes, even invincible Wenger will lose his job!

In their clamour to support anyone but City it feels like the dinosaur media are getting behind Liverpool, I think a taste of things to come over next seasons.. Apparently Liverpool are more exciting to watch than City (With some experts anyway!).

https://talksport.com/football/most...eague-season-talksport-writers-have-their-say

The media would like anyone to challenge City and Liverpool seem best placed,Utd have proven they cant do it, chelsea and spurs too!! The media backlash against Wenger is a direct result of the media pundits being fucked off that Arsenal didnt even challenge City, amazing how far the hatred of City goes, even invincible Wenger will lose his job!

No offence but as soon as I read Talk Sport i stopped reading, they need to generate hits/listeners/controversy so they will say anything to get people phoning in. It is a mickey mouse station run to make money rather than be an honest broadcaster.

I see it as proof of our success really.

Yesteryear it was about who could give Barce or RM a game with them seen as the pinnacle of football excellance, now we are seen in similar light so it has become an acceptance of our superiority with a best of the rest seen as our potential competition.

The media have at least two good reasons to ignore our successes, first of all it is expected ie it is not news just repetition that we beat other teams and secondly that their main subscription base is not yet dominated by City fans.

No offence but as soon as I read Talk Sport i stopped reading, they need to generate hits/listeners/controversy so they will say anything to get people phoning in. It is a mickey mouse station run to make money rather than be an honest broadcaster.
I really cant understand why people actually listen to this shit and then get upset by these so called pundits remarks.
As you say its done for money only, but people especially on here actually believe the shit they`re saying.
Unfuckingbelievablejeff !!!

Looks like we need to start conceding more goals then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.