Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another ex rag now seems to have got a job at talk shite, useless Mark Hughes. So it’s utd v west ham, they have 2 pundits one who played for the rags and one who played for neither, fair as ever. Also twice in 10 minutes hughes said “in fairness” when talking about West Ham, but isn’t in fairness something you say when you don’t really like something?
Obviously

Just another ex rag **** to go with all the other ex rag cunts. Never warmed to him as our manager
Wanted him sacked before he signed. Imagine what Sven could have done to set things up for Bobby? We'd have won the title a year earlier I reckon.

Hahahaha chill out ffs, as if I’m arsed about getting “likes” on here. And my late parents and all my family are Irish born and bred, I have an Irish passport and dual nationality and go there 3/4 times a year so stick your Jonny Foreigner shouts up yer hole
Johnny O’ Foreigner, surely?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.