Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suppose it makes a change from the entitled warthog using his Twitter account to piss and moan about airlines/broadband providers etc
Must be having huge withdrawal symptoms not being able to go to his favourite pubs The Fletcher Moss and Ye Old Cock in Didsbury. Seen him in the moss a couple of times and trust me he looks worse in real life than he does on TV

What a prat, if he wasnt so belligerent in his "work" where we are concerned he would have known not to print this, and as for arrogance....... try a second rate "journalist" who calls for for punishment of this severity for something, and then doesnt have the decency to print an explanation/apology when exposed as the knownowt he is.

Yet another example of professional sports writers making a living from what is nothing short of trolling and muck throwing.

The truth is that our owners have bought City, invested wisely in the clubs entire infrastructure and area. Taken on the constraints of ffp where necessary, and created a multi record breaking and highly successful team, and now have a "product" worth far more than their investment. Showing the entitled cartel how it should be done.

All this achieved against the backdrop of hateful and jealous vermin like this guy who would rather we still be watching a handful of chosen clubs winning everything and hoovering up between themselves any money coming into football. While any new challengers are beaten back by the likes of the ffp barrier which he obviously supports.

As for that odious toad custis, his articles concerning us have a history of looking like something a bitter and painfully flatulent rag arse licker might produce.

No doubt some will tell me "they are just pandering to the red massess", but surely that itself shows a lack of self worth in that they cant write something interesting and creative enough in its own right, without the security of "pleasing" those red massess with shit any small time troll could dream up.

They have a long way to go before I give up my coffee, black with no sugar please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.