Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has that dog fucker Ewan whatshisface been crying for attention recently? I know we're on the up when he starts commenting on his own tweets from other accounts he's obviously set up.

I was just about to post that. What an utter cretin. Thankfully we don't have to listen to these City hating wankers droning their bile on Sunday supplement anymore. Manager of the month is surely the best manager? As Pep has won every game including thrashing Liverpool at Anfield I'm not sure how anyone else comes close.
Bit like Mancini missing out on manager of the year after our title win likewise Pellers in his first season

Has that dog fucker Ewan whatshisface been crying for attention recently? I know we're on the up when he starts commenting on his own tweets from other accounts he's obviously set up.
No he's gone full barking at the moon Covid denier, spends his days and nights rowing with Irish journalists and politicians now. Ewan Brown

I was just about to post that. What an utter cretin. Thankfully we don't have to listen to these City hating wankers droning their bile on Sunday supplement anymore. Manager of the month is surely the best manager? As Pep has won every game including thrashing Liverpool at Anfield I'm not sure how anyone else comes close.
Shirley you saw that exemplary performance of total football that the football genius Mr Moyes's team laid on a the swamp the other night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.