Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s because he doesn’t manage any of the red clubs or Chelsea. There would be outright worship from everyone if he was at the rags or dippers. Why does Mourinho get so much slack time after time yet they never muse about him managing Macclesfield
I just love the ridiculous narrative about Pep managing in the lower leagues. You never hear people say: "Do you think Mozart would be any good as a pub piano player?" or Tom Hanks may be a great actor but he would be rubbish at Amateur Dramatics. I mean how good is Lewis Hamilton on the dodgems? It is just absurd.

BBC webpage of City women vs United last night.
Really irritating Massive background picture of a Utd player, whilst , er, we gave them a hammering.
Thought a bit blatant bias and a forlorn hope for them.

Ha!!! I thought you were predicting the score but just found out it's already finished. I'm off to see what Jurgen's excuse is this time.

No excuses;
It was cold, the sun was in the keepers eyes, offside goal, should have had three pens, bobbly pitch, covid break,just reasons .

I just love the ridiculous narrative about Pep managing in the lower leagues. You never hear people say: "Do you think Mozart would be any good as a pub piano player?" or Tom Hanks may be a great actor but he would be rubbish at Amateur Dramatics. I mean how good is Lewis Hamilton on the dodgems? It is just absurd.
Well said that man, take a bow! :-)

BBC webpage of City women vs United last night.
Really irritating Massive background picture of a Utd player, whilst , er, we gave them a hammering.
Thought a bit blatant bias and a forlorn hope for them.
Yes, I Noticed that. Generally they change it to include the latest goal scorer... 3 goals later... still no change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.