Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think what he was trying to say was that some people get bored watching us because we are so good and so dominant. He was really complimentary about our current team, but said he thought the 18/19 team shaded it and in particular David Silva’s brilliant footballing vision
I think a lot of the people switching off will be Rags and Dippers raging when it becomes apparent that we are about to win again, it’s the hope that kills!

I think a lot of the people switching off will be Rags and Dippers raging when it becomes apparent that we are about to win again, it’s the hope that kills!
To be fair I don’t like watching the rags and dippers unless they are losing. Never been a great fan of diving as a sport, although the Olympic bronze silver and gold for diving would be a hell of a close call between Mane Salah and Fernandes

To be fair I don’t like watching the rags and dippers unless they are losing. Never been a great fan of diving as a sport, although the Olympic bronze silver and gold for diving would be a hell of a close call between Mane Salah and Fernandes
Haha, I’m much the same. Although with ‘nited it’s sometimes worth hanging on as they regularly shoot themselves in the foot. I saw Everton’s last second equaliser and it was a magnificent moment.

Just seen the panel for soccer Saturday,its got to be one of the worst yet,merson,redknapp and Lee hendrie....hendrie has a face that you would never tire of punching...looks like a rat.....redknapp will mention money when talking about city......

Last edited:
Just seen the panel for soccer Saturday,its got to be one of the worst yet,merson,Lee hendrie...hendrie has got one of those faces you would never tire of punching and talks just absolute shite,

Hendrie got the look of a person who needs a good night sleep or he has been out on the razzle all night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.