Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Football Focus were complimentary about us (I ignore Keown as he does not know what day of the week it is) they started with a Montage, then did a quick piece on the record and how we will do. Alex Scott is very fair and adds way more than the other usual suspects
But if you do the opening sequence showing the goals in the last 10 games you expect a little more talk about City than they did .

Haha, I’m much the same. Although with ‘nited it’s sometimes worth hanging on as they regularly shoot themselves in the foot. I saw Everton’s last second equaliser and it was a magnificent moment.
I missed it cos I turned back on when Everton equalised, and turned back off when the scum went 3 2 up. I am claiming that one was completely down to me

Why do the BBC send a camera person to film an interview with a player, but the interviewer then interviews them through a laptop ? It just looks stupid !!
As stupid as getting all the kit and people into a van and moving it across the road coats on just so a reporter can saying a few words to camera about some random rag subject.
Oh and to give some free (?) advertising to the rags by positioning perfectly in front of the megastore all lit up with Manchester United in glaring red neon.

Watched the first 20 mins of football focus and like others was expecting at least 2 mins on City then we had keown stating the reason for dippers demise was solely due to no Anfield wall of noise and also all the injuries they have. Ffs we have more injuries then them. Anyway couldn’t watch the rest of the program as I had to make sure I got to the beach bar for my takeaway beer(sat on the bar wall supping it) before it closes at 3.00.

I cease to be astounded by the press in this country, so I won't be expecting too many reports along the lines of:

2 season wanders
Klopp tactics have been found out by other sides
Etc...

I fully expect the type of comments from Keown to be the narrative - whilst conveniently ignoring that the best CB at our club has been missing for most of Pep's tenure (Kompany and then Laporte)

Imagine if we were on this run!!

Watched the first 20 mins of football focus and like others was expecting at least 2 mins on City then we had keown stating the reason for dippers demise was solely due to no Anfield wall of noise and also all the injuries they have. Ffs we have more injuries then them. Anyway couldn’t watch the rest of the program as I had to make sure I got to the beach bar for my takeaway beer(sat on the bar wall supping it) before it closes at 3.00.
Love to hear the creative excuse he comes up with after their 3-1 drubbing at Leicester today......:-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.