Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slabhead is in the papers spouting the truth. I don’t like Klopp but he inadvertently has helped us by speaking out and raising awareness to the blatant cheating/corruption.

Mykonos asked about the pen:“ Ever since people from other teams spoken about us we’ve had nothing, absolutely nothing.”

Klopp: I hear the scum had more pens in 2 years than I’ve had in 5. I’ve no idea if that’s my fault, or how that can happen.

Pep start calling out the favourable ref decisions they receive each week. It works and they will fall back into obscurity from once they came. Rag bastards.

Slabhead is in the papers spouting the truth. I don’t like Klopp but he inadvertently has helped us by speaking out and raising awareness to the blatant cheating/corruption.

Mykonos asked about the pen:“ Ever since people from other teams spoken about us we’ve had nothing, absolutely nothing.”

Klopp: I hear the scum had more pens in 2 years than I’ve had in 5. I’ve no idea if that’s my fault, or how that can happen.

Pep start calling out the favourable ref decisions they receive each week. It works and they will fall back into obscurity from once they came. Rag bastards.

doesn't work from Pep. It works from Klopp as they have to try and keep the 2 clans happy, which suits us as they end up tripping each other up as we march through.

Know what you mean but Pep doesn't resort to that he let's football on the pitch do the talking.

Know what you mean but Pep doesn't resort to that he let's football on the pitch do the talking.
It’s all well and good having morals and conducting yourself in a dignified manner but we are dealing with unscrupulous rats. If Klopp had not spoken out it probably would still be continuing now.

It’s all well and good having morals and conducting yourself in a dignified manner but we are dealing with unscrupulous rats. If Klopp had not spoken out it probably would still be continuing now.
I agree with you. In a sense Klipperty speaking out has shafted his own team and the rats at old toilet. Winner winner!!

Last edited:
We have known this for years, unfortunately.
I thought Eze's goal was superb. However, a Palace player will seldom get the "Goal of the Month" as it's a stitch-up for the old guard.
Lowton (Burnley full back) scored a great goal yesterday - bet he doesn't get the Febuary "Goal of the Month"...
Lowtons goal was a cracker. But a 85 yard assist and impeccable finish should win it easy, but we all know it won't

Old slabhead is making a huge dick of himself by whining like a little woman about not getting his dodgy penalty.
The back pages are full of it.
Does he not realise he was at least a yard offside before he threw himself to the ground.
What a thundercunt!

And his quote afterwards was

"The clip was minimal but it was a penalty"

If it was minimal then it wasn't a fuckin penalty you stupid moron. It's a contact sport, guess what, someone might breath on you and that doesn't entitle you to dive like you've just been pole axed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.