Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Klopp will leave this week. Massive bust up with Robertson & Alisson
Not sure I want him to leave. The outrage and boiled piss will be a thing of beauty but Bingo has run them into the ground and shows no sign of changing tactics. It might be better if he stays at an unhappy club until the end of the season.

And his quote afterwards was

"The clip was minimal but it was a penalty"

If it was minimal then it wasn't a fuckin penalty you stupid moron. It's a contact sport, guess what, someone might breath on you and that doesn't entitle you to dive like you've just been pole axed
Making a name for himself along with Penandes, Mane and Salah.

If it was minimal then it wasn't a fuckin penalty you stupid moron. It's a contact sport, guess what, someone might breath on you and that doesn't entitle you to dive like you've just been pole axed
Just shows what an entitled bunch of tests they are over there

This

IT
IS
A
CONTACT
SPORT!!!!

despise the ‘he felt contact so was entitled to go down’. No he wasnt

To be honest I don’t give a fuck whether Me Ed stays or goes, chances are they could get someone in to give us a better fight next season like Chelsea have done, but the vomit filled piece in the mirror today is fucking pathetic, yet again playing up to the red masses, in this case the dipper variety

Last edited:
That comment is guaranteed to make me scream abuse at the screen when watching a match. More than any other remark.
It’s so clear that two clubs in particular are practicing diving for penalties, the same two who get away with it every fucking time with the refs, VAR and the media. Disgusting, and exactly why it will NEVER be a level playing field. How can football clubs cheat like that, and how can the supposedly neutral officials and media let them get away with it time after time?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.