Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Old slabhead is making a huge dick of himself by whining like a little woman about not getting his dodgy penalty.
The back pages are full of it.
Does he not realise he was at least a yard offside before he threw himself to the ground.
What a thundercunt!

Whinge like fcuk get on the back pages to influence the referees in there next games! What found wierd that was the question was asked and he talked about it for minute not getting the penalty but never got put right that he was ofside.

And his quote afterwards was

"The clip was minimal but it was a penalty"

If it was minimal then it wasn't a fuckin penalty you stupid moron. It's a contact sport, guess what, someone might breath on you and that doesn't entitle you to dive like you've just been pole axed
The irony of Captain Bear Hug whinging about 'contact' in the penalty area..... The f*cking state of it.

It’s so clear that two clubs in particular are practicing diving for penalties, the same two who get away with it every fucking time with the refs, VAR and the media. Disgusting, and exactly why it will NEVER be a level playing field. How can football clubs cheat like that, and how can the supposedly neutral officials and media let them get away with it time after time?
It will never change until VAR is used properly, and by senior staff to the referee, who can overrule when a decision is wrong and be seen as assisting (clue in the name) the referee and not undermining them. Clear and obvious or not.

That comment is guaranteed to make me scream abuse at the screen when watching a match. More than any other remark.
‘Drawing the foul’ is ok. As a defender in my playing days i was often guilty of the attacking luring me into fouling him. Thats just being wiser.
But a foul has to be something that MAKES you fall down. not feeling the touch and slinging yourself on the floor. Thats just being a cheat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.