Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something to look forwards to next month. The BBC are doing a three part documentary on City.

Oh wait a minute...

9b02355870ac44522c976a302cc65e6e.jpg

Yes, a story that needs to be told , but three over episodes?

its a hard one, the club has done the right thing by saying find & do what you need to do, no secrets.

if the club gets slaughtered then you’ll understand why there are cover ups.

No, you intend to use your head and you can control direction, you don't intend to use your shin.

Many headers are hopeful glances where you just aim to get something on it to help it on its way.

Besides, given the widely publicised success of shinning it, it sometimes helps with the desired result to shin it so I can imagine pros would actually on occasion intend to because it gives a better result.

Listening to 5 live his morning about 8.55 they had a sports update with the opening line along the lines of...

''lets finish with a downer and ask is the Premier League title race already over following Manchester united dropping points against West Brom?''

And concluded with a comment from some bird that it isn't necessarily over as there's still the possibility of injuries (presumably she meant to City players)

Nice of them to basically hope for injuries to sportsmen and I wonder if it would be the same negative narrative over the tile race if it was either of the red teams that were 7 points clear with a game in hand.

Should be cued at the relevant point...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/m000s7vr
Bit sexist calling her a "bird", give these chicks a bit more respect.

If I understand correctly Bennell was never officially employed by the club but brought kids to & hung around City, using the City influence as his cover.

he’s a dirty c*** who deserves an eternity of hell but what’s the bet this becomes a stick to beat City when it was found to have happened at loads of clubs.

If I understand correctly Bennell was never officially employed by the club but brought kids to & hung around City, using the City influence as his cover.

he’s a dirty c*** who deserves an eternity of hell but what’s the bet this becomes a stick to beat City when it was found to have happened at loads of clubs.
Correct. His junior clubs were seen as feeder clubs and was given access to kits and other equipment but as you said never a club employee but yes another avenue to drag the club down - guilt by implication and association....
Wonder if a former Crewe manager is getting twitchy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.