Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surly a football pundit who is well paid by our taxes should have thought ' hang on that cant be right what about the 10 or so season that Aguero has been at City'?. ?
He should have yeh, but I think carelessness/lack of concentration/doing something else at the same time as twitter/whatever are more likely explanations for why he didn't than a systematic effort to undermine City.

You think he made the graphic himself, deliberately falsifying the record to deceitfully make City look bad? Or do you think maybe he just saw it somewhere, loved it (because he's from Leicester and is a Leicester fan), and tweeted it without checking? Not everything is a conspiracy ffs
It's from the official premier league page.

He should have yeh, but I think carelessness/lack of concentration/doing something else at the same time as twitter/whatever are more likely explanations for why he didn't than a systematic effort to undermine City.

Perhaps he needs to be more professional than !. He earns good money working for the bbc our taxes in fact. He should have checked it out before retweeting ;)

Perhaps he needs to be more professional than !. He earns good money working for the bbc our taxes in fact. He should have checked it out before retweeting ;)
I get what you mean but personally it doesn't bother me. Speaking for myself at least I've definitely carelessly tweeted some shit that turned out to be inaccurate. Not that you would ever do that ; -)

Not sure about that, it says 'forblaugrana' on it, which is a Barca fan account.
Ah, I just saw the logo. All the same, he's the MOTD anchor and a match presenter as well, it's his job to know and check this stuff. He's no more excuse for that than the MEN journo who wrote about the rags win on Sunday getting them within 5 points of us imo.

I get what you mean but personally it doesn't bother me. Speaking for myself at least I've definitely carelessly tweeted some shit that turned out to be inaccurate. Not that you would ever do that ; -)

I would NEVER do that ...

I havent got a tweeter account or Facebook or any other social media thingy ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.