Media Thread - 2020/21

Heath Park

Oh my word...
BBC coverage of the Women's England game versus Northern Ireland.

England win 6-0
1-0 White
2-0 White (assist Bronze)
3-0 Bronze (assist Jill Scott)
4-0 White
5-0 Non City player (assist Bronze)
6-0 Pen won by Kelly, scored by Man U player.

No mention of Man City during video highlights. Unbelievable, 4 goals, 3 assist and a pen award for City players

Only club mentioned after pen scored "Manchester United"

It is unbelievable.
I know I should be but I did really appreciate the hatred of us is universal, even in the Women's game when they represent their country...

8 of the 11 starters were City players (technically as we have loaned Scott out)
Cheers bluealf!
A pretty high chance they would get on the scoresheet then! Jeez, that makes the BBC coverage even worse! :-(

bobbyowenquiff

That might be the case, but the reaction from the ultras forums after the bus attack was "look who just said they're up for a scrap".
The Liverpool fans also did a bus welcome for Roma in the next match. They issued threats on social media beforehand and the Roma fans took the bait. The result was appalling violence and an innocent middle-aged Liverpool fan nearly lost his life. I am certain the attack on City's coach fuelled the trouble at the Roma game.

aguero93:20

Team supported
Pep Out
The Liverpool fans also did a bus welcome for Roma in the next match. They issued threats on social media beforehand and the Roma fans took the bait. The result was appalling violence and an innocent middle-aged Liverpool fan nearly lost his life. I am certain the attack on City's coach fuelled the trouble at the Roma game.
Yep. Stupid cunts stuck a target on their backs with one of the craziest and toughest fanbases in Europe and surprise surprise they got a reaction. I feel sorry for the lad from Dunboyne who got hurt but he can blame his fellow supporters as much as Roma for that.
Give it a couple of seasons and they'll pull the same shit with the likes of Lazio, Napoli, Atleti or one of the Greek or Turkish sides and be crying again when they get taken up on it.

CelesteItis

So, basically the scum known as Liverpool FC fans, are just a bunch of cowards.
Cowards the lot of them. Very brave scallies under the circumstances that favour them, but when on the receiving end of a mild response, the Scouse Cowards cry, moan, and lit candles up their offended coward arses.

LFC Coward Cunts

hammocity

Yep. Stupid cunts stuck a target on their backs with one of the craziest and toughest fanbases in Europe and surprise surprise they got a reaction. I feel sorry for the lad from Dunboyne who got hurt but he can blame his fellow supporters as much as Roma for that.
Give it a couple of seasons and they'll pull the same shit with the likes of Lazio, Napoli, Atleti or one of the Greek or Turkish sides and be crying again when they get taken up on it.
Italian ultras are just a bunch of shit house fans who take the bait when offered, just like their Dipper counterparts. Common denominator is the local Police turn a blind eye, Napoli, Roma, Dippers, deserve each other, reap what you sow, wankers, shit house cowards, safety in numbers.

eyalluvitt

Team supported
Mannnchester Siddy
Tomorrow’s Mirror
Ickle Tommy Tuchel’s Chelski are boring their way to success. For an 850 million pound squad outlay and a gigantic wage bill only beaten by the ugly sisters in red from the north west it’s drab at best.The constant boring miserable defensive 1.0 ken Barlow style wins are surely unacceptable to their billionaire Russian oligarch owner. Magnificent Manchester City are the blueprint everyone aspires to be. Wonderful free flowing skillful football using a blend of youth and experience orchestrated by a genius coach of once in a lifetime proportions.

Only joking

Tomorrow’s Mirror
Thomas Tuchel has proved in six wonderful weeks in charge of Chelsea that he is the heir apparent to Jurgen Klopp as the best foreign manager to EVER manage in the premier league.

mccity

SebastianBlue: mccity is very, very often on point
Worst part is that they had the gall to use it all as a means to attack City, acting like the City players singing the Allez song (which has about 90 different versions) was a war crime.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.