Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
The expression ' take one for the team', could come into play. If I was on the bus I would tell the driver to stop. Then I would get off and walk alongside the bus . Any bottle or can that hits me I'd go down like mo salah. City could then refuse to play and would have good reason as the safety of their players wasn't guaranteed
Didn’t need to get off the bus...safety was compromised the minute the drivers window got hit, anyone doing that from a mway bridge it’s called attempted murder and life.

Pep lays the sarcasm on strong at times in his pressers.

From the Talkshite website:

Asked how City have gone on their sensational 19-match winning run, Pep responded: “We have a lot of money to buy a lot of incredible players.

Seriously? I must admit I’ve not seen any post Match interviews But that does seem very strange to say the least.
I love this if true .....the arseholes wont know what to do they batter us with it anyway so fook em all

The clowns are complaining at the moment that they have fallen down the league because they have not had fans in the ground.
Although they don't quite say it, one of the benefits they get is the crowd causing intimidation by its noise for Liverpool and the hostility to the visitors.
As the City team had just suffered several minutes of being hit by hundreds of missiles as the police on foot and riding horses and motorcycles and having lots of CCTV and other coverage and were STILL unable/unwilling to deal with offenders, the players must have had misgivings and those psychological effects you mention that their safety inside the ground was far from certain. I dont know about the whole of the ground but it is very easy for fans in the away end to get on the pitch.

Deary me, did you cut and paste this from RAWK?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.