Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did the BBC fail to mention City's match (and the Spurs win) from the National and local news?
This morning they found time to show at least three views of Chelsea's goal but no mention of tonight's games. Botox Sal was gushing over a routine overhead kick. What will she do in the morning?
Seems from the post above that they did omit it. I might have missed it whilst concentrating on my tea.
Oh Mike.

You had to ask what silly Sally was going to do in the morning. I don't think you could have dreamt the answer.

If you haven't seen it, silly Sally sat on the stairs with a glass of probably champagne in her hand, celebrating her award for scoop of the year in the Rashford back garden interview!

Confirmation that press standards have declined to below gutter level.

Have you been to anfield?! it's certainly not noisier or intimidating than anywhere else. As for 'not quite saying it', it's all they fucking harp on about - one of the biggest myths in football.
I would love the opportunity to go to Anfield as it is one of the most famous stadia in the world
and in particular see the Kop singing YNWA. It sounds so loud on my TV. Very very loud in fact.
The fans are misunderstood. They are not really hostile. The way the scream abuse for 90 minutes is not hostility, just a but of fun as Sterling will tell you and Eddie will tell how concerned they were for him when he got that bang on his head.
Please feel free to tell me more about soccer. I am interested in what JCL fans think but l doubt you will change my attitude that club and fans are nasty twats and the British media love to portray them in different ways to suit their story.

'Have l been to Anfield?'. FFS!

my experience, they're "up" for YNWA, then it's the usual noise level you get at most football grounds. Never left there thinking, that was special atmosphere.

Oh Mike.

You had to ask what silly Sally was going to do in the morning. I don't think you could have dreamt the answer.

If you haven't seen it, silly Sally sat on the stairs with a glass of probably champagne in her hand, celebrating her award for scoop of the year in the Rashford back garden interview!

Confirmation that press standards have declined to below gutter level.
I saw that and the BBC presenter proudly boasting that Marcus rashford had now won a blue peter badge to go along side his fa cup winners medal. Well done.

Is that what man united challenge for these days? Blue Peter badges instead of prem league titles? Do they have the blue peter badges on display in the old Trafford trophy cabinet?

I saw that and the BBC presenter proudly boasting that Marcus rashford had now won a blue peter badge to go along side his fa cup winners medal. Well done.

Is that what man united challenge for these days? Blue Peter badges instead of prem league titles? Do they have the blue peter badges on display in the old Trafford trophy cabinet?

Down Shep ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.