Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
A suprise read this morning on the sky sports news app. Ben Ransom? Don’t know who he is talking about the messi deal and was quizzed about City’s revenue and he was pro city and went against the tone of the question it seems he has done some research so fair play to him. Sorry i don’t know how to post links , he talks about FFP being there to stop us and other clubs have spent for The last 40 years, mentions the academy isn’t there to just bring players through but is a revenue stream making money every year and also mentions we have assests in players if needs be as we buy well and buy young players. Fair play.
His first and last appearance on SSN.

We want MCFC to be top billing? Let's chip in and send Kyle or Raheem to a Greek island and ask them to indulge in a bit of roughhouse with the local constabulary. Methinks the storyline would be a tad different from the last Greek tragi-comedy!

No need.

All Raheem has to do is get photographed buying a meal deal in Gregg's and he'll be villified as a selfish **** and compared to St Marcus who gave his steak bake to a spice boy in Piccadilly gardens where a film crew just happened to be filming his latest social media post.

Meanwhile Kyle is photographed with a brass...

I think the BBC have overstepped the mark once too often. Their favouritism and one-sided reporting is blatant, and they are not even trying to hide it any more.

With the McGuire story (and let's face it it is a story) they are allowing the player and his team to peddle a version of events which is so far off credible it beggars belief. It' not journalism; it's PR at best, borderline propaganda.

Phil must be devastated at the prospect of playing alongside Messi.

Yeah, he already looks devastated playing with these third raters...

22125722-7782913-image-a-18_1576104011995.jpg

Kevin.De_.Bruyne.Phil_.Foden_.jpg

pjimage-2020-06-23t153756-1592907034.jpg

phil-foden-david-silva-man-city_mfrv7fgigvc21ct1mdr0ckf2r.jpg

It breaks your heart!

Justice For Phil

I thought he was 'too tired' to do anything?

Wonderful distraction from anyone questioning why he fucked his beloved Engerland off.
Silly Sally tires me out just listening to her.

I wonder if Coady is in the England squad because someone in the England Set up is seeing through all the lies round MagLiar?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.