Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
We were like the fucking Terminator on that run-in. Liverpool kept getting to play before us and we just kept on breaking their hearts
It was a truly amazing thing to experience. The teams we beat, the way we controlled so many of those games, the patience we showed in the others - it really was something else.

I do often wonder what would have happened if we’d beaten Spurs. Getting knocked out might have possibly been a blessing in the end. Winning that title, in the manner we did, is as good as it’s got for me, including 2012. It was an absolute privilege to witness it first hand and the mental strength it took was truly remarkable.

Tyler was a snide **** as far back as 2002. Highlights of City v scum, last Maine Road derby, as the teams come out, “not a Mancunian in the team, not a Lancastrian in the team, not even an Englishman in the team, and yet they claim they are the local team”, sly for decades

Some are born here, some drawn here but we all call it home.

locals 3 Tourists 1.

The main story on BBC Breakfast is about the Blessed Saint Marcus heading a 'task force' on food poverty writing to the Prime Minister. Covid masks, kids back to school, Trumps defence of a killer and everything else taking a back seat.
Ok its an important subject but do we have to have all the free publicity for Rashford, United and the supermarkets behind it with red shirts everywhere like a May Day parade in Moscow straight after all the Maguire lies? A full interview with Silly Sally at 6.30 promised 'and throughout the morning' so off goes the TV.
On the very same BBCs Radio 4 not a mention at all in 45 minutes even in the sports report except in the papers review it says the Gudrian has a big article on it. Of course Radio 4 doesnt appeal to the hard of thinking and of course bright red shirts dont show well on radio.

The main story on BBC Breakfast is about the Blessed Saint Marcus heading a 'task force' on food poverty writing to the Prime Minister. Covid masks, kids back to school, Trumps defence of a killer and everything else taking a back seat.
Ok its an important subject but do we have to have all the free publicity for Rashford, United and the supermarkets behind it with red shirts everywhere like a May Day parade in Moscow straight after all the Maguire lies? A full interview with Silly Sally at 6.30 promised 'and throughout the morning' so off goes the TV.
On the very same BBCs Radio 4 not a mention at all in 45 minutes even in the sports report except in the papers review it says the Gudrian has a big article on it. Of course Radio 4 doesnt appeal to the hard of thinking and of course bright red shirts dont show well on radio.
Yep saw it headlined and turned it off, went to Euronews which is normally very fair & impartial only to hear the end of a headlines run through which finished with 'we look at the clubs Messi could join'....anyway sticking here I'd rather have my news mixed with a few lies than see Sally rubbing herself up & down St. Rashford's leg.

A suprise read this morning on the sky sports news app. Ben Ransom? Don’t know who he is talking about the messi deal and was quizzed about City’s revenue and he was pro city and went against the tone of the question it seems he has done some research so fair play to him. Sorry i don’t know how to post links , he talks about FFP being there to stop us and other clubs have spent for The last 40 years, mentions the academy isn’t there to just bring players through but is a revenue stream making money every year and also mentions we have assests in players if needs be as we buy well and buy young players. Fair play.

Tuned on bbc news at 7.00 am to be confronted by the Silly Sally / Rashford interview so I turned off and went to make breakfast etc. I returned after 15 minutes and put the tv on again and Rasford and Man yoo were still on so I turned off again.

And this after I put BBC news on at 4.30 pm yesterday to be confronted with a Maquire / Roan interview. AGAIN I turned it off.

The constant United propaganda on BBC is making me turn the tv off quite regularly!

Yep saw it headlined and turned it off, went to Euronews which is normally very fair & impartial only to hear the end of a headlines run through which finished with 'we look at the clubs Messi could join'....anyway sticking here I'd rather have my news mixed with a few lies than see Sally rubbing herself up & down St. Rashford's leg.
Ah that's why he got rid of the puppy - he preferred Sally humping his leg?
Here's me thinking he got rid once he found that dogs need more time than just the publicity shots.

We want MCFC to be top billing? Let's chip in and send Kyle or Raheem to a Greek island and ask them to indulge in a bit of roughhouse with the local constabulary. Methinks the storyline would be a tad different from the last Greek tragi-comedy!

We want MCFC to be top billing? Let's chip in and send Kyle or Raheem to a Greek island and ask them to indulge in a bit of roughhouse with the local constabulary. Methinks the storyline would be a tad different from the last Greek tragi-comedy!
I doubt any footballer other than a rag or dipper would get positive treatment from the media had he done the same as MagLiar.

I thought he was 'too tired' to do anything?

Wonderful distraction from anyone questioning why he fucked his beloved Engerland off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.