Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Biggest bunch of shithouses I've ever encountered, sad fuckers.
Funny as fuck we surrounded their coach at Watford singing 34 years, wouldn’t get off they fucked off, got to another services about 30 mins later they were already there heard them on their phones trying to get other coaches to stop, we were in two minibuses, lads dads and a few wives and girlfriends
Biggest laugh came when Brighton turned up and a few of their lads gave them a good smacking in the bogs

Unbelievable

if there are any blues left that do not think there is a clear and obvious agenda towards certain teams at the BBC,then they need to have a serious word with themselves?

FFS,they even had the two matches and the draw on their main channel!!!

as Pep would say”IN-CRED-IBLE!”
If we do actually win the champions league or whisper it even more quietly, the quadruple, there will be more than just City fans wondering why they can’t access any information about it on any of the good old public funded BBC’s outlets.

And second, the DT is reporting that Foden stayed on his feet again after being clipped by Holgate in the EFC game. I've only seen the BBC MotD highlights which included two goals and Ferny's booking (one out of three during the game!). But did the lad get clipped again? The report suggests that it was clear enough for Blind Andre to observe the clear and obvious error on The Bottler's part.
Yes, a clear foul but Phil’s instinct is to stay on his feet and that’s admirable. But you’d think Oliver, who isn’t shy about awarding penalties, would have been into that in a flash. I wonder why he missed it? (As indeed would we have done, probably)

Yes, a clear foul but Phil’s instinct is to stay on his feet and that’s admirable. But you’d think Oliver, who isn’t shy about awarding penalties, would have been into that in a flash. I wonder why he missed it? (As indeed would we have done, probably)
Phil is not a diver ,
Btf, although the challenge on him was clumsy at best , when they showed the super douper slow motion the defender clearly got a microscopic touch on the ball first !

just begs the question “why are they so selective in the camera angles they show ?”

Phil is not a diver ,
Btf, although the challenge on him was clumsy at best , when they showed the super douper slow motion the defender clearly got a microscopic touch on the ball first !

just begs the question “why are they so selective in the camera angles they show ?
Setting the narrative, same as they do with media reports and match highlights.

Breakfast did not have any sports bulletins at 0740 and 0840. It did manage to have Daft Dan taking the piss out of a Welsh Rugby fan in a trailer for the next programme and an over lengthy interview with the woman who won at Cheltenham. Silly Sally asked if she thought it would make more girls interested in horses. FFS.
It's getting so childish 'there will be no sports news today as one of our favoured teams lost and City keep winning'.
They didn't even pad it out with Rugby, Scottish football or such important women's football news that Bristol City drew and are off the bottom.
Wonder why they didn't mention the rugby? :)

Not sure about that, made a big play for the 'Dark Arts' !
I thought that too, whilst the praise is gushing (and fuckin rightly so) there was the odd dig in there, and this part made me question it too :-

He is not big, he is not quick, he doesn’t spray eye-catching 40-yard passes. He barely scores – just 24 goals in 338 games for City. He doesn’t slide through defence-splitting through balls – he has contributed only 19 assists in his City career. And he doesn’t make the sort of bone-crunching tackles that used to define the midfield hard man.

I've seen him do lots of the things it says he didn't do there, in fact stats aside, the only thing I'd agree with is the comment "he is not big".

Last edited:
I thought that too, whilst the praise is gushing (and fuckin rightly so) there was the odd dig in there, and this part made me question it too :-

He is not big, he is not quick, he doesn’t spray eye-catching 40-yard passes. He barely scores – just 24 goals in 338 games for City. He doesn’t slide through defence-splitting through balls – he has contributed only 19 assists in his City career. And he doesn’t make the sort of bone-crunching tackles that used to define the midfield hard man.

I've seen him lots of the things it says he didn't do there, in fact stats aside, the only thing I'd agree with is the comment "he is not big".
Yeah a bit strange really, he's fucking fast for the position (even at 35/36) and a great passer. Those goal and assist figures are impressive enough for a lad that's played pretty much as an advanced centre half for most games and he's well able to throw in a crunching tackle, just rarely caught out of position badly enough to have to do it.

Phil is not a diver ,

just begs the question “why are they so selective in the camera angles they show ?”
Or the number of views they look at ranging from an instant glance at the first one if it suits to 'hey Alty found anything we might be able to use yet? OK keep looking'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.