Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clive Myrie to replace John Humphrys as Mastermind host...​

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-56484185

"I've started so I'll finish.....

_117658970_myrie_bbc.jpg

Who are the best team in the land and all the world?"
‘How many Trafford United fans were left in Old scaffold, sorry, old toilet, sorry I’ll start again,, how many Manchester United fans were left in Old Trafford stadium at the final whistle after they were beaten by Manchester City 1-6 in 2011 ?’

Someone on MOTD giggled at Kane winning his penalty. it was a penalty as there was contact, but Kane's absolutely ridiculous reaction needs to be called out. Not the fact that he went down, but his screaming and grabbing his leg. Fucking embarrassing but no one will ever call it out as they are all part of it.
They won't come down on that kind of behaviour unless and until our players start doing it, and then you can expect a national outcry with all the newspapers, media houses, the fa, pigmol, opposing fans and every other hypocrite with a passing interest in football screaming blue murder as though we had just invented the practice.
A lot like FFP now I come to think of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.