Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Businesswashing....
Yes I read this earlier.
I am sure that all self respecting football fans outside us Blues will now lobby their local MP to object to such an obscene amount of dirty oil money being invested in the UK.

Last edited:

Businesswashing....
Seems strange that City don't get a single mention given Mansour & Khaldoon's involvement in both.

I'm being slightly sarcastic BTW, it wouldn't do for a positive article to be linked with us on the BBC website.

Seems strange that City don't get a single mention given Mansour & Khaldoon's involvement in both.

I'm being slightly sarcastic BTW, it wouldn't do for a positive article to be linked with us on the BBC website.
To be fair the investment fund mentioned in that article is state-owned, so clearly there is no connection to the very much private CFG ;)

Good man, fucking ace , how to make a twat of yourself on t .

Good man, fucking ace, how to make a twat of yourself on telly.What a tosser.

If you want to see more abject stupidity,watch him, another and braindead fucker Darmesh something or other , and the buck toothed Scottish twat Brian Swanson talking utter bollocks on the Sky Transfer Show.

An experience in pure shite which you need only to watch once to gauge the quality of the content.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.