Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't see it posted anywhere but Sky are doing 5 pieces on young stars in the PL. They start off with Phil Foden and it is absolutely gushing.

I know there's a link but......

You got to try and admire the Liverpool Echo for putting (another) weak positive spin on a disastrous football season for the Dippers.

This time......

The article makes no sense in relation to City's financials. I thought City had reported modest profits for last 5 or 6 years, so our financials over the period should show +£50m not minus £240m. If we were minus £240m we'd be in beach of FFP surely.

Can't see it posted anywhere but Sky are doing 5 pieces on young stars in the PL. They start off with Phil Foden and it is absolutely gushing.

Meanwhile: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-56500971 ha, ha

The article makes no sense in relation to City's financials. I thought City had reported modest profits for last 5 or 6 years, so our financials over the period should show +£50m not minus £240m. If we were minus £240m we'd be in beach of FFP surely.
They're not treating transfer fees properly, they're dealing with them as a one off expense rather than broken down over the life of the contract.

We had a recurring feature on BBC Nationwide (the One Show of its day) called Saturday’s Heroes. Still got the book which was the source of the infamous staff line-up picture, the one with the team shoved to the back and Swales and his cronies front and centre
So Colin was the Marcus Rashford of his day ;)

Try telling that to RAWK, and your general Coach Wrecker from Norway, America, Australia, the Far East, Eire, Northern Ireland, Wales, London, the Home Counties, the South West, etc.

I checked and it was 2015

I wouldn't swap those 3 PL titles, probably 4 soon, since they last won it for a big Asian fan base (as much as I love us having a lot of foreign fans).

The downside = when wearing my City shirt in Bangkok I’m convinced I used to get sympathy shags on an almost regular basis. Since the success no more freebies :O

I checked and it was 2015

He was very complimentary about us, which (as I said) I don't think they'd anticipated. To be honest I wouldn't have expected him to say they had met their match but the statement about Asia was clearly defensive. I wouldn't swap those 3 PL titles, probably 4 soon, since they last won it for a big Asian fan base (as much as I love us having a lot of foreign fans).
Not clicking on the link but I'm intrigued whether he said "not in my lifetime" at any point?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.