Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, today is apparently a historic day. The BBC news have just told me otherwise I wouldn't have realised. Apparently the rag women are playing for the very first time at the swamp. I wonder if people will look back in years to come and say I will always remember where I was when I heard the news. I know I will.
I do hate this current trend to claim "History is Made" for events of relatively little importance. The first moon landing WAS historic, MU women at OT is not. Not all "Firsts" are historic, when my son "First" used the big toilet it was hardly historic!

I do hate this current trend to claim "History is Made" for events of relatively little importance. The first moon landing WAS historic, MU women at OT is not. Not all "Firsts" are historic, when my son "First" used the big toilet it was hardly historic!
So your son using the toilet for the first time didn't get as much coverage as the rag women using it for the first time. :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.