Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex Hess: Relentlessly attention-seeking, incredibly needy, and, speaking from a position of absolute certainty, completely devoid of facts, intelligence or testicles. An era-defining “sports journalist”.
He was a great disappointment to his Grandad Rudolf.

Christ, just because we don't let our players hit the headlines for dodging drugs tests, extra marital affairs or whacking off dogs, suddenly they've got no personality? Tough crowd.
I understand that the club have supported and protected Kun from the word go, he has problems that are not superficially apparent, which make his achievements all the more remarkable.

Some of the takes today are simply embarrassing.

This guy is a “journalist” btw

I wonder what he thinks of Scholes?

You can't take football writers seriously.

Football Writers Player of the Year Awards.

1998/99 - United do the treble they give Player of the Year to Ginola.
2008/09 - They give it Gerrard, Liverpool won nothing and Gerrard has never been the best player in the league, never even close.
2010/11 - Scott Parker at West Ham who finished bottom.
2011/12 - Van Persie (Arsenal finished 19 points behind us)
2019/20 - Jordan Henderson over KDB.

This gross incompetence would you get you sacked in any other industry.

I wonder what he thinks of Scholes?

You can't take football writers seriously.

Football Writers Player of the Year Awards.

1998/99 - United do the treble they give Player of the Year to Ginola.
2008/09 - They give it Gerrard, Liverpool won nothing and Gerrard has never been the best player in the league, never even close.
2010/11 - Scott Parker at West Ham who finished bottom.
2011/12 - Van Persie (Arsenal finished 19 points behind us)
2019/20 - Jordan Henderson over KDB.

This gross incompetence would you get you sacked in any other industry.
The pompousness of that time every year when you hear “the fwa award is the one that has a bit more to it” as though they are so knowledgable.

Too many gobshites use the occasion as a way of coming out with shite that they think is a qualitative analysis of the issue. They are cretinous, begrudging third rate hacks. Christ knows why someone thinks fit to pay them.
None of those spouting the new mantra that if City don't win the quad then we have failed even try to explain why we should win it by going through the reasons by painting pictures of our ,strengths - the individual players or components of the team or tactics. They do not analyse future opponents. This is largely because they don't have a scooby about proper football journalism.
They just imply that we spend more and so should win. Even though other teams spend more than us, they choose to ignore that and then go on to show their ignorance of history of those clubs for whom spending didn't win them much or anything.
I wonder if job satisfaction is a concept they understand.

The Daily Express Rag & Dipper Pravda.

I despise all the tabloids. The Daily United comes a close 2nd to this excuse of a Rag, which is nothing more than a United and Liverpool mouthpiece

Pep Guardiola to demand 'proper' Sergio Aguero replacement in order to stay at Man City​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.