Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll take your word for it Marcus, as a journo anything he puts out there can be put under scrutiny, and looking at it, maybe he hedged his bets and tried to be smart, and it slapped him back in the face big time, so he should own it, did he ever hold his hands up and say he got it horribly wrong ?
He just did!

None of those spouting the new mantra that if City don't win the quad then we have failed even try to explain why we should win it by going through the reasons by painting pictures of our ,strengths - the individual players or components of the team or tactics. They do not analyse future opponents. This is largely because they don't have a scooby about proper football journalism.
They just imply that we spend more and so should win. Even though other teams spend more than us, they choose to ignore that and then go on to show their ignorance of history of those clubs for whom spending didn't win them much or anything.
I wonder if job satisfaction is a concept they understand.
They understand tossing it off and then going to the pub.

Even by the current abysmal standards of the guardian, Hess really has hit an all time low. If the journalism is so lacking in objectivity about a fairly straightforward issue, namely that Sergio is ne of the best footballers ever to have played, then how can it be trusted for anything? It’s depressing thst so called professionals are prepared to write what they must surely know is utter bollocks, just for clickbait
very worrying if you think about it but I’m too sad about Kun going to be arsed. By the way this speculation about being forced out is also bollocks in my opinion.
Its the right decision for all, which is maybe why the press feel compelled to write such shit - they can’t think of any other way to have a go at the club (on this issue

How embarrassing for him.
Surely a 'wind up' or the guy isn't very good at writing about football.
Of the players mentioned Henry and Shearer no problem with them, undoubtedly Premier League greats.
Ronaldo has been one of the best players in the world but was a lot better after he left England.
Gareth Bale (unless it was the other Bale?) could be pretty good but often flattered to deceive as others have said
Bloody Suarez! Remember the biting and alleged racism but apart from one really decent season (when we beat Liverpool to 2014 Prem) he really was nowhere near Sergio.

The Daily Express Rag & Dipper Pravda.

I despise all the tabloids. The Daily United comes a close 2nd to this excuse of a Rag, which is nothing more than a United and Liverpool mouthpiece

Pep Guardiola to demand 'proper' Sergio Aguero replacement in order to stay at Man City​

They know a big signing is coming in it’s killing them!

It's in the Fail, feel free to take a look but mildly amusing (probably made up) story, but made me chuckle. OGS telling everyone how EH had dodgy knees as a kid at Molde, reminded me of Malcolm telling everyone who would listen that Colin Bell wasnt very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.