Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Disclaimer; this gif should in no way be construed as condoning any vandalism.
It wasn’t anyone from BM, as there was no fire afterwards!

Is Harris actually accusing City fans of putting a brick through his window up in Scotland? Does he have any evidence for this or is he just projecting wild and groundless personal bias onto the facts? Again?

Is Harris actually accusing City fans of putting a brick through his window up in Scotland? Does he have any evidence for this or is he just projecting wild and groundless personal bias onto the facts? Again?
He's got no proof it was a blue anyway, there's nearly 8bn people in the world with motive and a good 70m or so with opportunity.

Sorry mate - disagree totally. For me it's not about Harris, Conn, Delooney or some other talentless no-mark - it's about those who fund them and provide them with a vehicle to communicate their toxic and corrosive bullshit on to the mass population. To make a difference you follow the money and get in at the very top. It's all they care about. For example we should be using our extensive corporate and commercial power and influence to disrupt their revenue and advertising streams. Only when they see a cause-and-effect relationship between the financial consequences of attacking City will things change. Until then, fans are just pissing in the wind, increasing the very means on which these trolls are paid - ie clicks and hits.
Couldn't agree more. There are lots of ways to put pressure on commercial organisations. Banning people just makes them into martyrs and let's them play the victim card. Legal action should be very carefully and selectively used. That said we made a mistake not taking action over the false Rob Harris allegations made following the Cup Final. That was an open goal for us in my view.

Listened to that football uncovered podcast that was posted on here

What I don’t get is one of the guys on there basically said we got done first time around for over stating our sponsorship and moving too much in costs of the books to the other entities CFG etc but this is not my memory of UEFA findings of the reporting of the findings by even Harris with his vendetta at least not in the end it might have been the speculation but it was not the result the issue as I remember it was simply we spent too much and the argument over pre FFP player contracts as explained by PB on here

Also love to see the evidence of us apparently wanting to set on him as implied

More likely just a few on here wanting to explain how he is wrong

Interested to know more about the claims we paid the FA cup bonuses anyway even tho we lost to Wigan again as a get around of FFP not heard that one before

What’s also annoying is these journalist who cover FFP and finance only ever seem to cover City and FFP never other clubs and never things like our growing revenues the campus the CFG the other big and positive aspects

I notice they said they tend to have fans on or people who cover the club yet the drag out Harris with his agenda bet for the other clubs they will speak to fans/ forum or podcast people

Did Talk Shite drag Cascarino(Pundit?) off the street with a promise of a hot drink and a sandwich?

View attachment 13574

Ah yes, that Mr Cascarino who has managed clubs across Europe at the highest level? Yes. Mmmm maybe not. Then perhaps he has manage his country or other countries? Such an expert like this is missing his true vocation.

Did Talk Shite drag Cascarino(Pundit?) off the street with a promise of a hot drink and a sandwich?

View attachment 13574

He makes a fair argument. City have played a front three which continually rotates, rather than a single focal point and as he says it has proven very effective.

Also I dont think Pep would like the fact his agent is touting Haaland around Europe a week before Dortmunds biggest game of the season and when still under contract. People would go mad on here if it was one of our players agent and father.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.