Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well fucking played mate. The hurt from these fans is there for all to see.

They don’t get that we don’t care.
They can’t accept that we are a huge club.
They don’t get that they are now irrelevant.

Plastics? I think we all know who they are in that clip.

The most obvious conclusion from that video is how insecure the fans of arsenal/scum/dippers come across. Everything they threw back at the city fan smacked of their own failings.

No facts just sound bites from sky sports. Sad state and they got rightly owned. Jealousy is an awful emotion.

Last edited:
Look at those smug cunts.

I feel sorry for that guy, he makes great points but they don't listen they just laugh and call city fans a small club and they get thousands of likes and views justifying it.

I hate society

I thought he let them off lightly. I learnt a long time ago that it’s very difficult arguing with people who are genuinely thick.
not watched it we never win at home and we never win away wolves in cup 88 ish 15 away wins yeah we're not really here

It was bad enough when commentators used to raise their voices whenever Rooney tried a shot but whenTyler half screamed 'Bobbie Firminho!!!' as he made a shot against Arsenal it sounded downright weird.
Can 75 year olds get a school girl crush??
I'll let you know when I get there in 2013. Sorry ....IF....

Is that the guy that does or did do youtube channel of his own?

Anyway, well done for not smashing the fuck out of the annoying little ****, he set my teeth on edge after 30 seconds.
His teeth should have been set on edge, the edge of the fucking kerb. I’ve never ever come across a blue as arrogant as any of these so called history club glory hunting twats, in fact I’ve never come across an arrogant blue in my life...a lot of frustrated ones but never arrogant.

See, thats the thing right there. The lad tried to make the point that they are more interested in being 'a big club'. Thats not really a football reason to support the Arse. They aren't really interested in football or supporting their clubs. To me, it's striving to be a bully. Just enjoy the game ffs, or even just a few moments of it. A tackle, a pass or a passage of play It's not about football for them.
The move from Highbury to the Emirates stadium was supposed to set them up to dominate for ever. They've been conned, like so many american owned clubsand fed shit by the media The rest of the divisions outside these elitist clubs ( and I include us atm) are what football is all about. Supporting clubs who don't have a realistic chance of winning anything. I hope we never forget.
It's clubs like them and Munich, Barca, Madrid, Dippers, Rags who are obsessed with size. What sad little lives.

This was like a live representation of a social media debate. One side wanted to have a factual discussion, the other was doing the equivalent of :
"HAHAHAHAHA"(look I'm laughing at you) without actually offering much of an argument to justify their big-headed response,
Spamming laughing emojis for no apparent reason,
DM'ing their mates to come and like their comments and back up their baseless statements.

All front and no substance.

Anyone notice how he made up an attendance figure for a City game he probably never went to and then insisted he just told him a "fact"? 20k, utter bollocks.

Ray should have been all over the Forest comment too. The only measure that makes duesense in, would also mean they are "bigger" than Arsenal, since they've never won it either. I suppose it must have been hard to keep his composure, with the way they were baiting him. Hats off to him, he won that exchange handily.
The sad thing is that due to misinformation/outright lies from both traditional media or social media many people begin to believe the outright bollocks. The Arsenal fan himself didn't even seem to be aware of the genuinely pitiful crowd at the Emirates when bad weather stopped home fans trailing but not City fans. Yet many people will believe the imaginary 20k crowd at the Etihad having heard that dickhead spouting.
BBC Breakfast this morning
'Manchester City blah blah..although they had to wait until almost the 60th minute before defender Mendy scored the first goal....'
Liverpool blah blah.. Jota scoring the first goal in the 63rd minute... Blah blah.'
Same news slot, same woman, same goal timings almost, but a few words suggest that City had struggled and perhaps been lucky. Bollocks.
The next bulletin was changed for the campaign for the TAA restoration to the England team showing not only the first goal but a close up of of TAA crossing and celebrating with BIg Bird adding ' TAA, recently dropped by England setting up this goal in a gushing voice.
Time for another home defeat to shut then up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.