Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tyler last night was full of vitriol re: TAA.
When Jota scored from his cross didn't he say 'that's a very clear message to Gareth Southgate'?
Did he say that when TAA was hooked by klipperty for giving the ball away 38 times at Soton?
Tyler and co have decided he's been hard done by. Truth is England have Walker, James and Trippier as well.
Three right backs who CAN defend!!!!!!!!
One 'expert' said he couldn't believe that Arnold is behind Trippier before admitting he hadn't seen him play for Atletico Madrid this season.
Honestly YCNMIU.

Ah yes, that Mr Cascarino who has managed clubs across Europe at the highest level? Yes. Mmmm maybe not. Then perhaps he has manage his country or other countries? Such an expert like this is missing his true vocation.
That Mr Cascarino who won 88 caps for the Republic of Ireland despite not being qualified to play for them. He supposedly qualified through his Irish grandfather but as he was adopted he wasn't a blood relative and was therefore ineligible. He even admitted, after his retirement, "I didn't qualify for Ireland. I was a fraud. A fake Irishman".

What a pitifully insecure ****. What is this pathetic obsession with supporting a big club? How small does your cock have to be to remotely care about how big your club is? Absolute fucking loser.
It's such a weird barometer?

How much of know-nout fucking ballbag must you be to basically claim that something doesn't matter to people as much unless you have say the following / attendances of an Arsenal?

Leicester winning the league - doesn't mean anything as your fan base isn't big enough

Wigan winning the FA Cup (yes,I know) - doesn't mean anything as your fan base isn't big enough

Wimbledon winning the FA Cup - doesn't mean anything as your fan base isn't big enough

Forest and all your Clough success - doesn't mean anything as your fan base isn't big enough

Sevilla and your unbelievable success in the Europa - doesn't mean anything as your fan base isn't big enough

The list is endless............

It's such a weird barometer?

How much of know-nout fucking ballbag must you be to basically claim that something doesn't matter to people as much unless you have say the following / attendances of an Arsenal?

Leicester winning the league - doesn't mean anything as your fan base isn't big enough

Wigan winning the FA Cup (yes,I know) - doesn't mean anything as your fan base isn't big enough

Wimbledon winning the FA Cup - doesn't mean anything as your fan base isn't big enough

Forest and all your Clough success - doesn't mean anything as your fan base isn't big enough

Sevilla and your unbelievable success in the Europa - doesn't mean anything as your fan base isn't big enough

The list is endless............
A less than half full stadium for a PL game a few days after losing a League Cup final; just cos it was a bit cold? what does that say about the size of your fanbase?

Well fucking played mate. The hurt from these fans is there for all to see.

They don’t get that we don’t care.
They can’t accept that we are a huge club.
They don’t get that they are now irrelevant.

Plastics? I think we all know who they are in that clip.

The most obvious conclusion from that video is how insecure the fans of arsenal/scum/dippers come across. Everything they threw back at the city fan smacked of their own failings.

No facts just sound bites from sky sports. Sad state and they got rightly owned. Jealousy is an awful emotion.
So we have no history, yet when the City lad goes back a few decades, he replies that was ages ago and doesn't count (paraphrased), WTF, like debating with a kid in Primary school, surprised he didn't call him a 'picture frame head' and that he wears 'Adidas Adwan'.

Is it just me who enjoys the bitterness from rival fans? I don’t get wound up by at all. Twitter was full of it yesterday, grown men, United livepool fans whinging about finances and one team leagues without a hint of irony. We are genuinely ruining the game for many rival fans and I love it.
I have recently started ‘owning’ our money jibes. When I hear the usual I just reply with a variation of “I know, City fucking own this league. It must be really boring for you lot. We’re the richest club in the world and we’re untouchable. The game belongs to us and that’s just the way its going to stay for the foreseeable. If we decide we want to win the next 5 titles our money will just make it happen. It’s absolutely brilliant and I wouldn’t change a thing. Must be brutal for your lot though, fancy getting yourselves in half a billion of debt in order to challenge us and then finding out it was for naught, you can’t even scratch the surface. In the future you will only win what City allow you to win”

They hate it and usually change the subject.

For added loveliness I suggest adopting the following attitude in tandem:

”Why do the FA allow small time debt-ridden clubs even a voice? Chasing our success by constantly playing the game with the banks’ money, its cheating, financial doping. I’m sick of these clubs trying to raise money , piggy-backing on City’s success. If they haven’t got their own money they should fuck off, know their place, and leave the game to those of us who can afford to compete. I can’t believe the FA even give them voting rights. If they haven’t got their own money they should just shut up and accept their reality, they’re playing OUR game and using our name to raise ever more debt. It’s immoral. I hate small clubs, theyre a blight on our beautiful game”.

Most don’t bite, they just shut up and change the subject but now and again you get a lovely big meltdown to witness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.