Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
In last nights game we saw Brighton denied a clear penalty, late on, at 1-1. Maguire clear as day pulls back Wellbeck, to prevent him from scoring. Brighton should've had a penalty and Maguire should've had a straight red card. But, the referee says no penalty and VAR doesn't overturn it.

City have given away 4 similar penalties this season at key moments in the game, and they have all been given. See below to refresh your memory. The referee and commentator bias is proven and clear. The Utd penalty was without a doubt the blatant of the below 5, the only one that was last man and the worst for stopping a goal scoring opportunity.

City vs Leicester

Walker vs Vardy (Touch on the arm) - would make it 1-1

Decision - Penalty

Commentator - ‘Hands on by Kyle Walker. Careless and clumsy by the England defender’.

City vs Leicester

Mendy vs Maddison (Touch on back) - would make it 5-2 Leicester

Decision - Penalty

Commentator - Another penalty, this time its Mendy who is the villain, pulling back at James Maddison. Goes down easily, but the clip is there.

City vs Liverpool

Diaz vs Salah (Hand on arm) - would make it 1-1

Decision - Penalty

Commentator - It’s a mistake by Diaz and it’s going to be a penalty. Diaz has messed up there.

City vs Southampton

Laporte vs Vestagaad, (Hand on back) - would make it 1-1

Decision - Penalty

Commentator - Vestagaad and he goes down, and it’s a penalty. There you see, Laporte was caught on the wrong side and he puts a hand on the shoulder.

Rags vs Brighton

McGuire vs Welbeck (Pull back on shoulder) - would make it 2-1 Brighton

Decision - No penalty

Commentator - They’re screaming for a penalty from the challenge from Maguire. He said no. Ah actually, i think it might be alright. It’s not a penalty for me, the challenge is alright.

I like to think I've mellowed a lot since I used to go to games in 60s 70s and 80s but fuck me even at 63 I still would have nutted the smug little twat.
Snidey little digs and trying to wind the blue up.. Definitely would have sparked the wanker out

In last nights game we saw Brighton denied a clear penalty, late on, at 1-1. Maguire clear as day pulls back Wellbeck, to prevent him from scoring. Brighton should've had a penalty and Maguire should've had a straight red card. But, the referee says no penalty and VAR doesn't overturn it.

City have given away 4 similar penalties this season at key moments in the game, and they have all been given. See below to refresh your memory. The referee and commentator bias is proven and clear. The Utd penalty was without a doubt the blatant of the below 5, the only one that was last man and the worst for stopping a goal scoring opportunity.

City vs Leicester

Decision - Penalty

Commentator - ‘Hands on by Kyle Walker. Careless and clumsy by the England defender’.

City vs Leicester

Decision - Penalty

Commentator - Another penalty, this time its Mendy who is the villain, pulling back at James Maddison. Goes down easily, but the clip is there.

City vs Liverpool

Decision - Penalty

Commentator - It’s a mistake by Diaz and it’s going to be a penalty. Diaz has messed up there.

City vs Southampton

Decision - Penalty

Commentator - Vestagaad and he goes down, and it’s a penalty. There you see, Laporte was caught on the wrong side and he puts a hand on the shoulder.

Rags vs Brighton

Decision - No penalty

Commentator - They’re screaming for a penalty from the challenge from Maguire. He said no. Ah actually, i think it might be alright. It’s not a penalty for me, the challenge is alright.
It shows how complicit the broadcasters are in the corrupt process. They shape the narrative and put pressure on referees. They have too much influence.

I like to think I've mellowed a lot since I used to go to games in 60s 70s and 80s but fuck me even at 63 I still would have nutted the smug little twat.
Snidey little digs and trying to wind the blue up.. Definitely would have sparked the wanker out
You want some?

City vs Leicester

Decision - Penalty

City vs Leicester

Decision - Penalty

City vs Liverpool

Decision - Penalty

City vs Southampton

Decision - Penalty

Rags vs Brighton

Decision - No penalty

Wow, only just watched that. He pulls him back by the shoulder AND takes out his leg. Not clear and obvious my arse.

It shows how complicit the broadcasters are in the corrupt process. They shape the narrative and put pressure on referees. They have too much influence.
That might be true Bobby but PiGMOL have gone from whipping boys to very powerful in making and interpreting rules, affecting the results of games in subtle and blatant ways, appointing refs where there is a potential or even obvious bias or conflict of interest. It seems to be on the VAR era but perhaps before that.
In the first season of Var they had already decided their members were not going to use pitch side monitors and so it happened and it is still rarely used and no one from the media seems to disagree with them.
Then there is the mystery of the 'match commanders'. They just appeared but remained in the shadows and nobody knows much about them and the media seem not to be interested that this extra layer has been put at the top of the heap of people making decisions. Perhaps if St Marcus had been denied a penalty instead of Foden it might have been different.
I can't help but feel that dark forces are at work somewhere and l use that word deliberately in the plural. I am glad we were so good that we have such a big lead. I would be very worried if the rags were closer to us, benefiting from all sorts of strange decisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.